Chapter 12-Old friends

(This was originally gonna be longer but I had no idea what to do from there so it's just gonna go on into the next chapter caz it's been awhile since I updated this. Also I drew Bonnie since there's really no canon design- I put it here earlier and didn't work for some reason I think it's working now.)

Moon couldn't believe his eyes. But it was true. Bonnie was lying right there on the floor. Sure, he was damaged, with some of his vital systems torn out and on the floor. But it was him alright. One of the only friends Moon had other than Sun. There was a long silence, which seemed almost non-existent to Moon, whos thoughts were spinning in circles. He remembered every single time him and Sun had mourned Bonnie, he remembered every time Bonnie's memory had been shared, he remembered the day they had been told Bonnie was gone. The day that had been exactly 3 years ago. Every one of these memories lead to the impossible sight in front of him. He wasn't gone, he had been here the entire time.

"The staff lied, he's fixable. I could fix him easily," Gregory said, finally breaking the silence. Moon broke out of his trance. He wasn't imagining things. This was real. "We need to get him to parts and service right now then," Moon said, scooping up the broken bunny along with parts around him. Gregory ran off in the direction of parts and service, with Moon following close behind. Moon placed bonnie on the operating table in the protective cylinder as soon as they got there. "Go get everyone, if Bonnie really was friends with everyone they'll want to be here," ordered Gregory. Moon nodded and ran off in the direction of the daycare, he would get Sun first and then everyone else.

On the way to the daycare he encountered the map bot twins. They were spinning in circles across from each other. They did this sometimes, Moon had no idea why, he assumed it was some type of game. "Hey, guys stop spinning!" Moon grabbed onto their shoulders to stop them from spinning. Moon saw their eyes were spinning as soon as they stopped. But Moon didn't wait for their vision to clear. "Gregory found Bonnie! He's fixable and Gregorys with him in parts and service right now! He's gonna fix him, we're gonna get him back!" Moon said. The map bots stared at him in disbelif, exchanging a glance with each other to make sure they weren't hearing things. "He's really there, we need to get everyone. I'm gonna get Sun, can you guys get the glamrocks?" Moon asked. Neither of them answered, they just sped off in the direction of the glamrock's rooms. Moon had never seen them go so fast in his life.

He finally reached the daycare. Moon slammed open the doors, something he normally wouldn't do because it would hurt his ears but it was the quickest way to open the doors and get Sun's attention. "SUN! WE FOUND BONNIE!" He expected to see Sun standing near the door with a look of disbelief but he wasn't. Instead he saw Sun crawled up in a ball on the floor, he hadn't looked up at Moon's call. Moon ran over to him. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" Asked Moon, putting his hand on Sun's shoulder. Sun didn't look up. Moon could feel Sun's quick breathing, he was shaking like a leaf. "Sun? SUN!" Moon cried, shaking him gently then roughly. Sun lifted his head up suddenly. Moon could see his face was stained with tears. Sun's eyes darted around for a second, then rested on Moon. "Moon!" Said Sun, hugging him tightly. Moon hugged him back then broke away from the hug, he held Sun's face in his hands and looked at him in worry. "Sun, what happened? Why were you crying? Are you ok?" Moon asked. "I think so... But when you left, it was just so quiet and I realized I was all alone and then I couldn't breathe and I fell down and... I don't know..." Sun said.

Moon hugged Sun tightly. Sun hugged him back with a smile. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone!" Moon said. "It's ok, it wasn't your fault, you didn't know that was gonna happen," Sun said. They broke away from the hug after awhile. "I'm just so glad your ok..." Said Moon, putting his hand on Sun's face. Sun put his hand on Moon's, giving him a warm smile and laying his head in Moon's hand. They stared at each other for awhile, just being glad the other was there and ok. Sun moved closer and touched his forehead to Moon's. They stared into each other's eyes. They slowly closed their eyes and moved their faces even closer together. Both of them had been waiting for this moment.

Suddenly they heard a loud bang from the wall outside. They jumped away from each other in suprise. "MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!" Screeched one of the map bots and it sped past the open doors, spinning from the impact of the wall. "Bonnie!" Said Moon, jolting up. Sun looked at him in confusion. Moon helped Sun up quickly. "Sun, Gregory found Bonnie, he's fixable, and they're in parts and service. The others are on their way right now," Moon explained quickly. Sun stared at him in utter disbelief. "You mean... we're gonna get him back?" Sun asked. "Yes, we are, Gregory's gonna fix him," Moon replied. "Well, then let's go!" Said Sun, taking Moon's hand and speeding off towards parts and service.

Gregory had already started the parts and service machine and seemed almost finished. Sun and Moon were the last ones to get there, they took a place next to the cylinder near the glamrocks. Sun pressed his face up to the glass, watching wide eyed as the machine worked. Moon stood and watched intently. Freddy stood with his face up against the cylinder, he had tears in his eyes, no one could tell if they were happy tears or not. Chica was next him, she had a hand on the cylinder and she had happy tears in her eyes. Roxy was next to her, staring at Bonnie, seeming to still be suprised he was actually there. The map bots were on the other side of the cylinder. They spun in circles and then stopped to look into the cylinder and then continued spinning, they continued this cycle over and over. The bot one who ran into the wall seemed to be fine. Monty was the only one far from the cylinder. He was leaning against the wall, looking at the cylinder in curiosity. Monty didn't really know Bonnie, he had been commissioned only 3 weeks before Bonnie had been decommissioned.

The machine whirred to a stop. The room went silent. It seemed like everyone stopped breathing. Gregory hit the button to open up the cylinder. He went into the cylinder, with everyone following. The small cylinder became very crowded. Gregory located Bonnie's power button and pressed it. A quiet whirring noise sounded from Bonnie. the noise seemed to drone on forever. Then it finally stopped. For a few seconds the room was drowning in silence. Then Bonnie's eyes opened. He blinked several times to clear his vision. Then he looked back and forth, scanning the room. Everyone stood wide eyed, no dared to move. "Hey guys, why are you all staring at me like that?" Bonnie asked.

Freddy was the first to move. He pulled Bonnie into a tight hug. Bonnie hugged him back. "I missed you so much," Said Freddy in tears. "Wow, you really missed me that much? Wasn't I only gone for a few weeks?" Bonnie asked with a chuckle. Everyone went silent again. His smile faded. "Wait... How long was I gone?" Bonnie asked. "3 years..." Said Roxy quietly. "3 years!?" Bonnie said in disbelief. "I'm so sorry..." Bonnie said. "Hey it wasn't your fault-" Freddy said. "No, It was. I decomissioned myself. I just felt like something was taking over me... It wanted me to do bad things, it was like... a virus of some kind. I just felt like I couldn't fight it and the only way to get away from it was to make sure I couldn't hurt anyone..." Bonnie said. "I'm sorry," He said. "Well I mean you did probably save my life then, I don't think I could handle another angry animatronic chasing after me," said Gregory, squeezing through the crowd to stand in front of the table.

"Wait, what are you doing here? Parts and service isn't safe for kids..." Bonnie said. "This is Gregory, he's my son, Vanessa signed the adoption papers for me," Freddy explained. "I was the one who operated the machine that fixed you so I have a right to be here," Said Gregory, crossing his arms. "Wait, so you adopted a kid? and he knows robotics?" Bonnie asked. "Yeah a lot actually happened while you were gone..." (precedes to explain vanny and everything that happened in security breach, also that Sun and Moon were now seperated.)

"Wow, I missed a lot..." Bonnie said. "Sooo since you guys are all here, I'm assuming we have the day off?" Bonnie said questioningly. "Yep!" Chirped Chica. "Ok, so first order of business..." Said Bonnie, standing up. "I am hugging every single one of you," said Bonnie. He hugged everyone in this order; Freddy, Sun, Moon, Chica, Roxy, First map bot twin, Second map bot twin, Gregory (who didn't expect it but hugged him back anyway), Monty (who isn't used to hugs and was very suprised. Akwardly hugged him back)

"Hey, how about we go to the west arcade? I need to hug DJ and then we can party!" Said Bonnie. "That's a great idea!" Chirped Chica. "That sounds like fun!" Said Sun.