4

When Jax got home he didn't pay attention to the fact I was sitting in the living room. he just walked in, removed his Kutte and Shoes before he removed his guns and knives.

"Baby I'm home" he called out.

"Welcome home handsome" I replied

he looked over his shoulder at me before turning to do what he was but then fully looked at me.

"I told you I'd either be in that little number you like or nothing at all. I opted for the latter choice" I tell him

He walked over stripping along the way before he scooped me up and took me right then and there. with no foreplay or anything. I clung to him as he walked us back to the wall separating the living room and the kitchen.

"I fucking love you and cant wait till we have more babies," he said as he picked up the pace.

"might take some time baby. but I can't wait either. and I love you more" I tell him as I raked my fingers through his hair.

"I've got patience and don't care how many times we have to do this till you become pregnant again," he says

"it's the fun in trying huh?" I asked

"damn right," he says before we reached our climaxes and he took me to our room where he made love to me against the door, on the wall then on the floor before we finally made it to the bed.

I pushed him down and took my time joining him.

"oh don't tease" he whined

"hush. and just enjoy" I tell him as I crawled up on the bed and sat between his open legs rubbing my hands up and down his thighs before taking hold of his girth and giving him a hand job.

"Ugh...." he moaned closing his eyes as he pressed further into the pillow lifting his hips.

 I moved till I was sitting on his lap with my ass facing him as I anchored him down and continued to jerk him off.

"Please baby" I pleaded

I looked over my shoulder at him

"please what?" I asked

"ride me or let me fuck you," he says

"have you been a good boy?" I asked

"very much," he says

"I don't recall you eating my pussy when you got home," I tell him

"I'll make it up to you after I fuck you some more. I promise" he says

"Tell you what. you eat my pussy and make me come then I'll ride your cock before you fuck me from behind as you chock me and spank my ass. how does that sound?" I asked

"fucking wonderful," he says

I let him go and moved around before I crawled up and straddled his face.

"don't rush this or I will not go through with my end of the deal," I tell him

"I won't," he says before pulling my hips down and began feasting on my pussy.

"Oh..................fuck yes" I moaned as I braced my hand on the headboard and raked my fingers through his hair.

"I fucking love your mouth on my pussy daddy, feels so fucking good," I tell him before I started humping his face which earned me a few smacks and a bite on my clit

"Ok, no face fucking" I say 

He held onto my ass as he pushed his tongue deeper inside my pussy licking and pleasuring my walls.

I fisted his hair and orgasmed all over his face and in his mouth.

Slowly moving off his face I move back down and slip him inside of me and start riding him. as he reached up and grabbed my breast.

the feeling of him stretching my walls over and over again had me on the brink of another orgasm.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" I tell him before I started bouncing faster wanting him to cum with me.

"I know baby. I feel your walls clenching my cock tighter," he says

"cum with me," I tell him

"hold it a little longer and I will" he was before he sat up dropping his hands from my breast and wrapping his arms around me as I held on to his shoulders and bounced more.

"Fuck...." I cried out as I climaxed filling his shortly after.

"so fucking good," I tell him as I leaned down and started kissing him.

He flipped us over pulled back and tapped my side.

"hands and knees baby" he ordered

I let him go and flipped over onto my hands and knee giving him a little wiggle which he spanked me for.

I giggled as I looked back watching him.

He grabbed hold of my hips and seethed himself deeply inside of me before leaning over and letting my hip go with one hand taking hold of my throat and started choking me as he fucked me from behind.

"Yes...yes..yes...daddy..................." I moaned as I pushed back over and over while he pulled me to sit up on my knees and then spanked my ass red.

"daddy's good girl huh?" he whispered in my ear.

"Only yours" I replied before I climaxed and gripped my own breast making myself moan.

We spent the rest of the night making love and working on making baby number three and or four.