chapter 1 : Gummy Smile

♡♡♡

There you, y/n who is major in history and for some reason your professor decide that the whole class need to make an assignment about THE Captain Jeon Jungkook, the leader for rebellion at 1910.

Of course you're interested in history and it's not even a problem to you but when you do a research about him on the internet or at the library there barely any information about THE Captain Jeon Jungkook and the information that had happened to him. The only thing you know that he's live long even though all his comrades die at war back then.

Some people call him Captain Coward for some reason but not even a single living soul really know about him also things that happened to him in the past and it just a lame rumor that vanished like that.

Because of the lack on information about the mysterious Captain your professors decide to bring all of the students to the historical place at mid August summer.

♡♡♡

The group of students are standing while hearing the guider telling them about the thing that happened there in the past, things that were being written in the history about a Captain who leaving a question mark in their head about himself.

"So that's about him and his sacrifice to this country. Sir Jeon is very mysterious even if we arrive above at the museum there still some thing that are lacking so yeah i hope you guys take your time while being there and search much more information bout him that you guys can do." say the guider to all the students who give their 100% attention to the guider explanation.

"Ok! Now any questions before we take this 100 steps stair to the museum?"  The guider ask before resuming they way to the museum.

There are no question asked because right now after the whole explanation the students are hot they just want to go back to the hotel or back to the bus. Y/n is wiping her sweat off then drink some water. While drinking y/n saw an old red piece of wood that look like it was a pillar before but now it was broken and there are some burn mark at the old woods.

"Umm Mrs. Lee sorry for asking but can i know what happen to that..red wood?" Y/n ask quietly.

Some students are groaning and some were delight because they wanted to ask the same thing and relived when y/n ask on their behalf . Mrs Lee, the guider smile sweetly and replies to y/n.

" well I'm not really sure myself some historians said it was designed to look like a Shinto red gate because it happen when the rebel trying to protect themselves from Japan attack. But i can't say it for sure of course so I'm sorry if I do not really answer your question dear" Mrs Lee say.

Y/n just nod and mouth a small "thank you" at her before resuming. While the other start to step up the stairs y/n still standing at the old red broken pillar. Y/n touch it gently before resuming her way to the 100 steps stair.

The afternoon summer sun is high right now. It feel like melting. The students barely got up the stairs before explode with sweats. The professor and the guider give some encouragement to the student to keep moving. Right now the students just want them to shut up or make the sun disappear. Y/n only at one of the resting place above 15 steps from below. It was hot, her drink already gone and y/n is breathing heavily. After a while of taking breath Yn decide to resume but the world around her look like spinning and y/n feel like floating and she couldn't stand well after that  everything around her turn black....

Y/n woke up from a sound surround her. She feel uncomfortable with bed and the smell of antibiotics. Y/n open her eyes slowly adjusting with the light around her. It's look like an old clinic because the roof are made from woods. Yn slowly move to sit on the wooden bed. There are some doctor there who is treating injury but they outfits look... outdated!!???.

''wait...am i at the hospital or what?? there's no binder or room here and what with the doctor outfit it look kinda of weird.... and the other patients too ...are they a soldier and what with their injury tho? is that a real gun the had?? many questions are pop around y/n head because of her surroundings right now.
Y/n quickly pat around bed but there's no any trace of her smartphone and bag.

" ah you awake already y/n?" Someone say.

Y/n look at the unknown person in front of her who smile fondly. He's wearing the outdated doctor coat. His face kind look like a cat and he have a milky white skin. He looks soo handsome and cute at the same time.

''*chuckle* you look so surprised right now y/n. What's wrong?? is there any dirt or what on my face y/n??" Ask the doc with wide grin on his face.

"ah he have a cute gummy smile it's looks adorable but waitt!!"  Y/n snap from her thought.

"How do you kno-"

Slam!!!

To be continue.....

Assalam and hai guys♡

So this is my sec book that i publish in this acc although this one are not my own written story. As i told you this story was made by my online male friend "Z" he's prefer to being called that.
At first he just write this story on whatsapp but it will be a waste if people doesn't read this masterpiece too so that i told him to post this on wattpad but with his permission he allowed me to post this on my acc behalf him😙
So i hope you guys will support this book♡♡♡