chapter 4 : Knowing You

A.N🎨

1. First and last paragraph will connect to the story other than that is character introduction.

♡♡♡

Part bonus- Character introduction

That evening Captain left the place to do his responsibility. Even though yn and Captain Jeon did not say goodbye, they know that thye will meet again. Later that evening there's two unknown face show up at the medic house. They have some injury and scars but not lethal for medic care.

Yn want to introduce herselff  to them but Yoongi told her to do it later.
Yn did not ask and just follow what he told here to do.
The campground is not that big and lack of space, the soldiers had to set up a camp outside surrounding the area around the medic house. Yoongi ask yn to come with him if she already prepared.

"So we will meet a few person that should know about your condition yn. I think it's better if not many people know about this" Yoongi say.

Yn just agree with yoongi idea. Then they arrive at camp that have  No 7 as a name. Yn recognize a few familiar face there like Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin who has bandage around his torso. There also two unknown guy that show up before. One of them look surprised and worried when he saw yn, the other guy just smile cheerfully and wave at her2.

"Yn! You're here! Wow, you look pretty as ever" the cheerful guy say casually.

"Y-yn... You ok? I heard you pass out... I'm sorry i should be there..." The person with dimple say, his voice sound sad and worry but at the same time it feel caring radiate from him.

Yn feel the warmth when she look at him his face and heard his soothing voice. For some reason yn feel a connection with the dimple guy like a....... Family?.
Before the dimple guy say any other word, yoongi cut in

"Guys i need to tell you something...about Yn". Yoongi told them about yn 'memory sickness'. Of course they don't believe Yoongi at first but Jimin and Hoseok know that Yoongi not lying.

"I mean i got shot yn... You don't even come to see and check on me what kind of best friend is that? Well unless that best friend lost their memory." Jimin say sadly.

"Yeah and yn don't even know about 'The Tree' i thought yn were kidding". Hoseok add up.

" Yeah, I really sorry it just i don't remember anything after I woke up..." Yn lied cause it's better than the truth. Six pairs of eyes look at yn like they want to ask something but they just keep it in their mind.

"Do you remember Jungkook?" The dimple guy ask. I just shake my head.
"Do you trust him?" He ask again.

Do i trust him... I don't know but i know this

" i don't know but I know he's not a bad guy and i think i trust him enough..." Yn answer a bit more confident. The tense in the air feel lesser.

"Well enough of this i think we should tell a bit about ourselves to clueless yn right?" Yoongi said

Character introduction yn pov (can skip if you want)

°°°Kim Taehyung°°°

He is one of my childhood friends other than Jimin. We always hang out together untill the war separate us.
So Taehyung decided to volunteer to protect his country. Yes Taehyung is not a soldier. The other say even though Taehyung is still lacking in his fighting skill but he also a valuable person that make atmosphere lighters whenever he's around. Everyone love him.