chapter 5 : As The Future Come

♡♡♡

That night the soldiers are talking ,laughing and enjoying their time together even though less a certain person. For a moment, that night y/n forgot about the situation.

For a moment they all forgot that they are soldiers in war.

For a moment they got the freedom they fight for.

Without they realize there's something coming for them.

While the moon shine brightly, the dark cloud slowly moving through the full moon shining on a black sky full of stars

     Just as the future to come.

♡♡♡

The next day

Yn wake up with the sound of the soldiers training. The first thing yn do is to reconfirm about her condition and the situation that she's stuck right now.

" I'm still here huh?..." Yn ask herself sighing while looking out from the window.

Yn is staying at Yoongi room (that's what Yoongi say) at the medic house. It was small but have a enough space for one person and it's was comfortable enough for her.

Then, yn look at the soldiers that are training under Seokjin order. For some reason they all training shirtless including Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Seokjin himself. While Hoseok is at his post guarding the medic house.

"Maybe they wash their tops too...". Yn think still not moving from the window. As much as she want to go out, the hanbok need to dry first. Yn look at the hanbok and remember what Namjoon told her about her engagement with Captain Jeon Jungkook.

"That hanbok....is my engagement gift... that's why...Jungkook also have the similar hanbok too...".Yn mind still adjusting with the information. Yn just smile alone thinking back about Jungkook

" i miss him...."

♡♡♡

Later yn left the medic house after the hanbok has dry. Yoongi is gone to take care of picking out herbs. So yn just greet Hoseok first.

"Morning Hoseok".

"Yn!! Good morning sleep well i guess." Hoseok still cheerful even in the morning.

"You don't join the training Hoseok?."

"Well i want to..but my leg... You know." He answer while smiling to yn.

"Sorry, i forgot about that" Yn say apologizing.

"Nah, it's okay. I still can help people with what i capable to" Hoseok said proudly.

" what an angel " yn thought.

After having a small talk with Hoseok yn decide to look around the area. She never got the chance to really look after arrived in 1910. Behind the path to the 100 Step Stairs ia a forest, so yn decide to look around there. While walking to the forest she heard a voice shout calling her.

"Waittttt!! Yn!" Yn turn around and see Jimin coming.

"Jimin?what are you doing here?".

" I should be asking you that you know! What if you pass out again?!" Jimin ask worriedly.

"Namjoon Hyung ask me to accompany you because i can't do the full and extreme training yet." Yn just smile at least she's not alone.

The forest is clear green. It's not like modern day. The forest are more clear, greener and calmer with sound of nature.