Chapter 7 - Dungeon Crawling

" Hah.. the fools, as if they could ever beat us." Klaus said as they flew through the dungeon. "Two boys without any magic. What is the Black Bulls captain thinking?"

"Klaus..." Yuno spoke up. " If I were you... I wouldn't underestimate Asta.

Klaus gave a scowl at Yuno.

" You forsaken realm peasant...." Klaus thought to himself. " You may have the four-leaf clover, but don't think I've accepted you yet!"

Klaus let out a small scoff.

" Hah! Hopefully he can get out of this dungeon alive! I'm trying to capture this dungeon as quickly as possible for my country's sake." Klaus stated.

(Meanwhile at the Clover Kingdom)

"A message for the Wizard King!" Someone yelled out inside the castle of the Clover Kingdom.

"The Golden Dawn and Black Bull magic knights have begun to explore the dungeon. and we have confirmed the invasion of mage troops from the Diamond Kingdom!"

" The Diamond Kingdom is our kingdom's neighbor! A country of invaders that has been striving to expand its territory in recent years!" A cloaked mage then spoke up.

" If the dungeon's ancient magic falls into the hands of country like that, things could get ugly!"

" How strong is the enemy force?" Another cloaked mage asked.

The messenger gulped nervously.

" The enemy's army is led by Lotus of the Abyss!"

Everyone in the room looked shocked.

"Lotus of the Abyss! Are You serious?"

"The Lotus!?"

The Wizard King smiled.

"Ah! I met him on the battlefield years back! He was tough! He used fascinating magic as well..."

" THIS IS NO TIME FOR CAREFREE WORDS, YOUR MAJESTY!"

"William seems to have sent an interesting boy as well. It's fine no worries."

"Our kids are strong."

(Back at the Dungeon)

Several people wearing robes with diamonds on them groaned and were unconscious.

"Huh.." Luck said as he held a Diamond Kingdom mage up in the air with a lighting claw. " You guys are weak."

Luck then turned his head to the only remaining member.

"Wait... aren't you?"

The man put his hand on his face.

"Wow... you got me there. Nothing good comes of making the hurdles too high." The man then began to scratch his goatee.

" Energetic young power... is frightening stuff." The man had an open chest robe that showed off his chest hair. He had black hair and stared at Luck with a calculating look.

" You sure are tough... taking out my underlings that easily.

" Ah ha ha! Well, they were just underlings you know. You're the chief as long as you're tough, it's no problemo!"

The man noticed Luck's lightning boots.

" So you wrap yourself in lightning magic to fight...... pretty practical, and I bet it's got high attack power....fast too."

" I tell ya, there's young power growing up all over the place. This old man's running scared."

Luck then smiled at the man.