Chapter 18

As Izuku and Noelle was watching the girl singing.

"What a beautiful voices, Is she from this area." Noelle thought.

"What a beautiful atmosphere!" Izuku thought.

Then the girl notice them both.

"Eeeeeee!!! Did you hear that?! Gee, how embarrassing!!!" The girl squeal.

"She reminds me of Mina and Nejire."Izuku thought.

"Well if you heard, then there's no helping it! Let's grab this chance to be friends! I'm Kahono! What's your's!" Kahono said.

Izuku was going to introduce himself Noelle did it for him.

"I'm Noelle and this is broccoli boy." Noelle said.

"So it's Noelle and........ broccoli boi! That's an odd name!" Kahono said.

"NOPE!! she more like Nejire!"Izuku thought. "NO THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!! WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE HER? SHE'S OBVIOUSLY MAKING FUN!!!" Izuku yelled.

"So, what were you doing out here?" Noelle asked." And those bubbles....  were they magic?"Noelle thought.

"Practicing my singing! I love singing out here!" Kahono said.

"Singing practices......?" Noelle said.

"That's right! I have a dream!!! A dream to become an idol thats sing and dance while using magic!!!" Kahono said.

"What's an Idol?" Noelle said.

Kahono and Izuku looked at her surprise that she didn't know what an Idol.

"WHATT?! You don't know?! They're all in rage in the common realm and part of the noble realm right now!!!"

Then Kahono did dramatic pose.

"An Idol is a person that is loved, admired, and

"An Idol is a person that is loved, admired, and........ get's money!!!" Kahono said.

Then Kahono looked at them.

"You're doing this for money!!!?" Izuku said

"Ohhh broccoli boy you're looking a little drained.... There." Kahono said.