Chapter 13 - Light Versus Dark

An uncountable amount of Astas leapt in to the air towards the mud behemoth. A black aura surrounding each and every sword was launched and completely destroyed the behemoth. Asta let out a sigh of relief as the other Asta's disappeared.
The children all cheered.

" YAAAAAY!"

A crazed laugh erupted from the ground. Sally was layed out on the ground, bleeding from her mouth, along with her clothes almost completely destroyed.

" That... was... amazing! I've just gotta... analyze the power... you used." Sally said in between heavy breathes. " Astaaaaaa... you're mine. You know that?"

Asta sweat dropped at that.

" She's freaking crazy!"

Izuku was laying on the ground. His body hurt all over but he had a smile on his face. They had taken that thing down! The children were safe... as long as they could figure out a way to give their magic back. Suddenly the painful electricity once again hurt his head. Every time it showed up, the thought of danger entered his head. Izuku immediately got up, and turned to Asta.

His eyes immediately widened.

" Asta! Behind you!" Somehow the main part of the mud behemoth was still moving, you could clearly see Baro covered in the mud advancing behind Asta. Asta reacted too slowly, the creature throwing a fist right at Asta as he turned.

Boom!

Snow magic suddenly froze the creature in place, stopping it from hitting Asta. Asta turned and recognized who had saved him.

" You..." Asta said in surprise.

" I can't forgive... the people who did this to my brother but... the one I can't forgive most..." Tears welled in Neige's eyes.

" Is myself for leaving everything to him... and just doing what he said!" The tears flowed from his eyes. " I'm sorry big brother..."

Baro was completely frozen in snow.

" You're Asta... right?" Neige asked. " We've committed a serious crime. This is... one of the ways I'll take responsibility."

" I'll turn myself in to the magic knights afterward..."

" Right...!" Asta nodded.

Neige put his head down.

" Um... after I've paid for my crime and have been released... would um you..." Neige was unable to finish his sentence. He thought to himself. " A wish like that would be asking too much..."

Asta suddenly interrupted him.

" Yeah! Let's be buds! You can use awesome magic, so you'll be popular ha ha! Thanks for saving me!" Asta said with a large grin.

Neige looked at Asta in shock before a big smile was plastered across his face.

" Thank-" Before anyone could react, a beam of light pierced Neige's back, immediately knocking him to the ground. Inside the cave, a spatial portal had opened up.

Danger.

Gauche jumped back. What is... that magic!? I've never felt something so huge-A spear of light pierced Gauche's arm and leg. Gauche had no time to react. The move was so fast... he couldn't even see it.

Izuku's head was splitting with a ridiculous headache. He had seen this guy before... back when he was saved by the Wizard King! He had to get up... he had to stop him!

Gauche fell with a heavy thud.

" Gauche!" Theresa yelled out in shock. She looked towards the spatial portal. " I will protect these children!"