Shot 2🤧

Hello friends

Next day:

Susheela had already called for appointment and and they told her to come in morning sharp 9:00 a.m.

She instructed everything to Shanti aunty and tell her to take care of Ansh. She will be back soon.

She took Auto and go to dharma. She go inside to reception and tell that she wants to meet Harsh singhania. As Arjun already instructed Everything to receptionist. She did as she was told.

Receptionist: wait a minute ma'am, I will ask sir.

Susheela nods.

Receptionist call in pramod cabin. Pramod who was already looking at her from CCTV smirked and take the call.

Reception: sir, a lady named Susheela is here to meet u.

P : tell her I m busy. She can wait..

Receptionist: alright sir..

Receptionist: ma'am , please wait.. sir is busy..

S : alright, I will wait.

Pramod look at her from CCTV footage.. watching in his laptop screen.

After a long four years, he could see her finally. She was looking so simple in black and grey combination simple saree. She was wearing wrist watch.. other than that she was having nothing.

No make up, touch up. She was simply looking beautiful even after being a mother of baby. She was tapping her feet on floor continuously which she generally used to do when she was nervous.

Susheela getting bore so she took magazine and start reading it. Time passed and she was still waiting. It was already 1:30 p.m. so she thought to ask receptionist again.

S : excuse me? How much time it will take.

Receptionist: sorry ma'am, but it's sir lunch time with foreign delegates. It may take time.

S :( sigh) it's ok.. she go and sit there again and wait.

Then only she get call.

S : ji aunty..

Shanti: susheela what happened, u didn't come till now? Did u meet him?

S : he is busy in meeting . Aunty ,I will be back soon. Is Ansh okay?

Shanti: yeah, he started crying but now he is okay.

Susheela : hmm. I will try to come soon.
She cut the call.. and wait for him.

Pramod intentionally kept himself busy in meetings but he was continuously looking at her every move through camera.

It was already 6:00 p.m.

Susheela was having enough. She wanted to go back now. She was angry too that she was not able to meet him but she knew she has to maintain cool otherwise situation may be complicated.

Then only receptionist call her.

Receptionist: ma'am, unfortunately sir is really busy so he told u to come tomorrow.

S :( angry) what? I was waiting to talk but..

Receptionist: I m really sorry ma'am, I can't help it.. please come tomorrow..