Shot 6💕

Hello friends

Sorrrry for bring late yaar actually jayada icecream kha lia tha naaa sooooooo................
tabiyat Thodi kharab ho gai thi but now im fine 😉
And eating ice cream and writing this chapter.........😋😋

Temple:

Pramod was standing with Ansh and Arjun.

Ansh: papa, we are here to say thank you to god na? But where is mumma?
Pramod who was picking him up in his arm smiled.

P : yes bacha and mumma is coming then I will marry to ur mumma with God's blessing.

Ansh: marry? What's that papa?

P: it means from now on, ur mumma will be my wife and we both will live together with our cute Ansh.

Ansh: like a family?

P :( smiled) yes Ansh, u r so intelligent.

Arjun: ma'am is coming sir, tiya is with her.

Pramod nods.

P : everything is arranged?

Arjun: all set sir.

P: ok

Then only pramod heard sound of Bangles. He turned around to find her susheela coming with tiya ( pramod's employee) who was helping susheela.

Susheela was smiling at her as tiya was saying something. Pramod look at her and get lost in her. She was looking angelic in red saree. She look at him and shied with his gaze. Ansh also saw her and get happy. Susheela came to them.

Ansh: wow mumma, u r looking so beautiful.

P : most beautiful..
S :( smiled) thank you.

Arjun: sir, shall we start? Pandit ji is waiting.

Pramod nods. Ansh came out of his arm.

Ansh: let's go mumma papa.

Susheela was happy to see him excited.

P :( forward his hand toward swara) shall we?

Swara nods but before she could hold his hand.

P : wait..

Susheela look at him confused. But smiled when see pramod took her saree pallu and put it over her head.

P : now it's perfect.

Then he hold her hand and both go toward mandap area. They sat there and then rituals was started. Ansh sat between them.

Arjun and tiya saw them and was happy for them. They were told to take pheras and after that pramod applied vermilion and make her wear mangalsutra. Then pandit ji declared them husband and wife.

Ansh:yey! mumma papa got married.

Pandit told them to take blessing of god. They got up from their place and Ansh hold both of their hand. And they go toward God's idol. They joined their hand and took blessings.

Ansh: thank you so much God for giving my papa back and making my mumma papa together.

Pramod and susheela heard him and look at him joining his hand closing his eyes.

Pramod go on his knees and ruffle his hair. Ansh open his eyes and smiled at him. He jumped in pramof arm and pramod hugged him.

Pramod stands up taking him in his arm. He look toward susheela . She wiped the tear from corner of her eyes and look at them and smiled.