Shot 4😈😈

Hello friends

Sorry for being late actually aaj meri extra class thi coaching mai then test islye likne ka time hee nahi mila🙃

Pramod : tell me susheela, Ansh recognize his father's touch but u still didn't recognize me ?

He put Ansh carefully on the bed and look back at her who was looking at him with unbelievable expression but tearful eyes.

He removed his spectacles, then beard and fake moustache only to reveal himself. Susheela stumbled in shock. She took a step back and gripped chair edge to stable herself.

Pramod walk toward her looking at her emotionally. She shakes her head  unbelievably and took back steps.

S : ( not in her sense) no.. it can't be.. u.. I m hallucinating.. u r.. u.. r not my pramod.. no.. u r not here.

Pramod : susheela..

She steps back till she was trapped by wall behind. Pramod walk to her and stand close to her. Susheela look at him ,her tear didn't stop. She was trying to believe she is again hallucinating him.

It's not real. When Suddenly she felt his hand  cupping her face. She shivered and closed her eyes.

P : ( tears) susheelaa.. ( call her lovingly)

Susheela breath get heavier.

P :( heavy voice) susheelaa.. please look at me.

Susheela opened.her eyes slowly and look at him. She lift her hand and touched his face..

S : you.. you are alive pramod..
P : ye.. yes susheelaa. I m here in front of u.

She touched his arm and shoulder and cried. She instantly hugged him not thinking anything. Pramod also hugged her back but she broke the hug and look at him cryingly.

S.: why? Why pramod? Why did you do this to me?

She grabbed his collar in her tight fist and yelled at him crying hardly.

S : why did u left pramod? Why did u left me alone? Why did u punish me like this for my one mistake?

And here u were in front of me still u hided urself from me, why pramod?  Why did you force me to live like this in these four years?

Why did u forced me to live in darkness? I was living like a dead body, as ur widow even though u r alive.. tell me pramod why? Why did u do this? Answer me please..!!

She was jerking his collar and asking her questions whereas pramod was looking at her painfully. He knew what she must be going through.

He hold her face gently with his hand.

P : susheela, I m sorry.. I never knew what u were going through. I thought u moved on in your life when I came to know u got married someone.

I was searching for u because I wanted to know why u left me like that? I wanted to get my answer was it so easy for u to leave everything behind.

I was trying to find u from long and got to know two weeks earlier only. I came here to...

Susheela :to  take revenge from me.. right?

That's why u buy this
orphanage and now u were throwing us out? U were never like this , how could you? U wanted to see me suffer when I was already going through so much?