Your Love

chen's pov:

3 days later...
"Boss, I got all the street cameras' footage. I identified over 150 vans that have been located near your house," He said, putting his laptop in front of me and pointing at his screen. "I've caught two vans in your neighborhood that day. I checked both of their identities," He taps on the keyboard rapidly until 2 driver license popped up on the screen.

"That's really good, got anything on either of them?" I asked, looking away from the screen and into his eyes. "Actually, no. At least not anything serious. Just a couple of speeding tickets."
"Hack their phones, track them down and I'll deal with the rest. Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome," He took his laptop and walked back to his room.

"Let's continue," Amara said. I pushed my body away from the table and walked back to the middle of the living room. She threw a punch right away and I dodged it, pushing her hand away with the back of my wrist. "Good, you're learning."

"I'm a quick learner," I winked. "Not as quick as you thought," With that she flops me onto the floor, making my back hit the cold marble. "Sorry," She giggles. "Don't apologize, it's okay. We're training," I got up, dusting my clothes and standing back in the fighting position.

-Time Skip-

I walked outta the shower and facetimed billie since she's been calling and spamming me with texts all day.

"Chanel! Where ha-" She paused as I set up my phone on my drawer and started picking out clothes. I stopped shifting my underwears in the drawer and looked at my screen, " I just got outta the shower. You were saying?"

"Uhh..." She cleared her throat and sat in silence for a couple of seconds, trying to remember what she was gonna say. I wore my underwear and lotioned my body as she spoke again, "I was just worried about you, you barely text me back anymore. What's going on, baby?" She furrows her eyebrows and pouts slightly.

I sighed and stood there for a second, looking at the floor. My eyes began watering and I could feel my nose running so I sniffled. "I'm sorry, I'm trying," I cry out. "No, no, no, Chen, baby, hey. Don't cry, my love."
"I just miss her so much. And I miss you, too. I need you to be here with me, Bil."
"I'm gonna be there with you soon, and don't you worry about Ocean, she's coming back."
"You believe so?" I bit my inner cheek. "Mhm, I do," She nodded her head. "I wanna hug you so bad, I miss your scent," Billie says.

"I miss when my bed used to smell like you," A smile creaked on my lips unintentionally. She blushed, "Well, it's gonna smell like me when I'm back. Wear my hoodies, I left some at your house."
"I really should," I wiped my eyes. "Uhm, I'm sorry about crying and being a mess."
"You're not a mess and don't ever apologize for crying."

I smiled again, blowing her a kiss and walking to the closet to take her hanged hoodie, which was out of the camera frame.

"So what have you been doing?" She asks. "I've been trying to get back on track with studying, taking it slow. I'm doing well so far. My professors are allowing me to take my time which is just perfect."

I'm not lying I was watching recorded online classes to keep up in my free time.

"I'm glad to hear that. Learned anything new?" She asks. "Yeah, I did. Heart attacks are caused by a sudden blockage of the arteries. It is usually the formation of clots in the buildup of cholesterol called plaque," I came back in frame, throwing a hoodie over my head, and putting some biker shorts on.