𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

꧁In Shadows House꧂

This is the start of the journey in Shadows House

I hope you'll enjoy reading this!

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

Y/n had a really weird dream. Like, milk before cereal kind of weird. There were a lot of people inside this building, the people were mostly adults though. The building's interior was kinda like a Victorian style era design which is normal if it's like a people touring the building but the weird thing was, the people in there were also wearing kinda like Victorian style clothing. So those people were probably aristocrats in the Victorian era. But why is she dreaming about this?

The weirdest part was...they had no faces. Their skin were also so dark, it's almost like they were made out of coals. They weren't talking but were drinking some kind of... tea or something? She didn't get a good look of it though because she suddenly woke up.

And that leads us to our current situation. Y/n already opened her eyes but why is the first thing she sees some bars? Like those bars from the prison? Though this kinda prison bars is just above her face and not the whole cover.

"Wait... cover?"

The girl thought as realization kicks in. She wasn't on her bed... She's trapped inside a container and there's a cover with some prison bars to see the ceiling.

"OHMYGODOHMYGOD
OHMYGOD! THIS ISN'T MY BED! WHY THE HELL IS THERE A COVER ON TOP OF ME?! WHY DOES THE CEILING LOOK CARTOONY?!?! WHERE THE HELL EVEN AM I?!?!"

It was no surprise that Y/n was panicking, if you wake up in a place that you're not familiar don't tell me you wouldn't be internally panicking.

"Ok, ok Y/n. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... let's just... open this cover and see what's going on the outside."

Y/n then hesitatingly push the cover open. What welcomes her was... something she never expected no... something that's shouldn't be possible.

She's not in her room yes, but the most peculiar thing was...

Everything is 2D... EVERYTHING. IS. IN. FREAKING. 2D!!!

"What the-"

Before she could finish her sentence, the cover then suddenly close almost like it wants to trap her inside.