𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

꧁Why me?꧂

Hello everyone, author here! So sorry for the long wait!

Now, onto chapter 2 of our new adventure!

🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。

"Why me?"

That was the question that Y/n asked to herself, and that weird magic floating ball that seems to be staring at her for quite a while.

"𝙃𝙢? 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙣?"

"I said, why me? Surely there must be a reason why you picked me out of billions of people for this task of yours."

The ball was silent, and if the ball had a face, it would be blinking in confusion.

"Task? What makes you think you're here because there's a task?"

Y/n can only blink in confusion, is this orb serious?

"You picked me out of billions of people and sent me to another world! I didn't even died yet! Why am I here?!"

The orb then chuckles once again making Y/n look more lost in this situation.

"𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬?"

What? Know what? Y/n doesn't know anything in this situation anymore!

"...Know what?"

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧-"

"WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!"

The orb flinch as Y/n continues to wail like a Banshee.

"DID I HAVE SOME KIND OF DISEASE OR SOMETHING?!? OR IS THIS THE RESULT OF STAYING UP ALL NIGHT TO FINISH ALL OF MY ASSESSMENTS?!? I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE PROCRASTINATED GOSH DANG IT!!!"

Yelled Y/n while crouching down and pounding the poor floor as crocodile tears were running on her cheek.

The orb was silently staring at the crying girl, contemplating whether it should tell her that it was just a joke or not.

"𝙐𝙝... 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜."

Y/n stops yelling when the orb said that, she then stares at the orb with a blank expression. This goes on for awhile, Y/n silently staring at the orb while the said orb just stares back awkwardly.