The teacher

"i'm starving! I told you we better go to the cafeteria earlier, we still have 10 minutes and now? I'm starving and class is about to start, math sucks you know" Harry spoke at length with annoyance, Harry and Niall is about to took Liam to the cafeteria before the math class start but Liam didn't let them go.

"Right if I starve to death in this class you have to take responsibility, Liam" Niall spoke dramatically and held his stomach, Liam just rolled his eyes lazily.

"Morning, It's still 10 am and I can see almost all of the students in the class yawning, oh great and some of you are even asleep" The new teacher came in babbling and put his bag on the desk, he looked uh.. hot.

"You, blondie" He pointed at Niall, oh no, not Niall but the person behind him.

"Uh me?" Niall ask confusedly.

"Not you, the girl in the back" Many people turned to see the woman sitting behind Niall, she looked confused.

"Me? I'm not even yawn-"

"No silly, wake up your benchmate" The teacher spoke as he put his hands on the table.

"Oh.. uh babe, Kendall wake up!" She whispered to her friends and tap on her.

The woman named Kendall immediately woke up and stared at Louis' sharp eyes, she immediately lowered her head.

"Sorry sir" Kendall spoke.

"I accept your apology, now where shall we begin?" He ask.

"Uh maybe you could introduce yourself first sir?" On of the student answered and the teacher nodded.

"Right, i'm Louis Tomlinson, called me Mr Tomlinson and i'm your new math teacher" Louis introduced himself and smiled.

Harry furrowed his brows, his name seemed to have heard before but he did not know when, where and who had the same name as that. Well forget it, he's probably just overthinking.

"I think i love math now" Niall whispered a little bit too loud.

"Who said that?" Louis ask but the class become silent.

"Forget it, anyone want to ask me about anything before we start studying?"

"How old are you sir? I mean you look pretty young"

"I think i'll take that compliments, i'm 28 now" Louis answered and most of them gasped and Louis just raised an eyebrows.

"Am i too young or too old? Why are you all gasping like that?" He ask as he folding his arms over his chest.

"This shit is boring" Harry whispered as he roll his eyes.

"But he's hot.." Niall whispered and that made Liam and Harry look up at Niall in surprise.

"Thought you we're straight" Liam mumbled loud enough for Harry and Niall to hear.

"But for Mr Tomlinson? I can be bi, like look at him? Also Mr Tomlinson is the hottest name i know" Niall whispered and he smile innocently.

"Alright weirdos" Harry mumbled.

"What are you lads talking about?" A thick british accent make Liam Harry and Niall surprised and looked at Louis.