The Message

Finally school is over, it's been a tiring day, and Mr Tomlinson is that odd teacher is so fucking annoying.

"Well, can we just go to ice cream shop first?" Harry ask as he pout his lips while looking at Liam and Niall.

Niall and Liam looking at each other, come on he can't just say no to Harry, they can't say no to that face.

"Let's go! Liam paid for everything" Niall spoke as he smile widely and Harry just gasped but cheer happily.

"The fuck?"

"Let's go!" Harry immediately grabbed Niall and Liam's hand while walking quickly.

"Slow down ay" Liam said almost like a shout.

Harry and Niall were already standing at Liam's car door, they stood smiling innocently. Liam rolled his eyes but smiled faintly.

"Hop on! What are you both waiting for?" Liam asked as he opened his car door and immediately got into the driver's seat.

Harry sat in the passenger seat and Niall in the back seat alone, believe me Niall prefers to be alone in the back so he can sit and even lie down freely.

"Seat belt haz" Liam said and Harry put on his seat belt.

"Which ice cream shop?" Liam asked as he started the car and accelerated out of the university parking lot.

"Don't know, Niall chooses" Harry answered indifferently.

"Ay? You're the one who wants to go to the ice cream shop, not me"

"Alright then I better choose the ice cream shop"  Liam spoke then he drove his car fast.

"Don't speed, please? Are you dying to pee or something?" Niall mocking Liam while giggles.

"Oh shut it horan, i just wanna go home"

"You know there's something wrong with Luke Hemmings" Harry mumbled but Liam and Niall could hear him clearly.

"Who?" Niall ask.

"Luke Hemmings? You know the-"

"OH! I REMEMBER THAT FUCKER!" Liam screamed loud enough to make Harry and Niall jump up from their seats.

"Okay mate i know you hate him, but that was terrifying" Harry spoke as he rubbed his own chest.

"Well, i just hate him a lot" And there was Niall who sat behind them looking at Harry and Liam with furrowed brows.

"Uh, out of topic i guess, but why are you hate him so much?" Niall ask innocently.

"Really ni? First in the club, he's trying to take liam's man. Second, he touch me like i'm a slut.. yeah i fuck myself in a camera but if somebody touch me without my permission? sexual harrasment. Third, He lied to teacher about you spilled a tomato sauce on his clothes even though he did it himself" Harry explained quite seriously and Niall opened his mouth wide.

"Woah i don't remember any of it.."

"Because all those incidents happened almost 2 years ago, dumbass" Liam spoke as he chuckle a little.

"Well here we are" Liam turned off his car engine, unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car as well as Harry and Niall.

"Oh my God my favorite ice cream shop, you're the best" Harry spoke to Liam as he smile widely and He ran into the shop and saw a variant of the ice cream menu, gosh he couldn't choose one.

Niall ordered an ice cream as well as Liam and Harry was still standing confused he stared at his ice cream menu.

"You can choose two" Liam mumbled cause he know Harry struggled to choose a menu.