Chapter 1

Vi pov

Me, Mylo powder and claggor were on a heist - we planned to break into a big piltie house. We jumped over to the balcony, I helped powder, leaving Mylo and Claggor to do the parkour themselves. Mylo grabbed his lock pick. “Getting that door open anytime soon?” I asked mylo. He groaned. “Well It appears I'm the only one that can open locks, y'all should-” I kicked the door open. “Bleh.” I muttered in his tone. I opened a satchet bag. “Anything you find that is NOT worthless put into here.” I was mainly aiming at Mylo with that one. Powder found something great and I felt proud - but Mylo found a nose trimmer. “What did I just say?” I asked mylo a rhetorical question as I knew the answer to that one.

Powder wandered off, in a few minutes after that I heard pounding on a door. “Whose in there?” I heard a masculine voice ask. “RUN.” I say as Mylo boards up the door with a chair, as I'm about to walk to the balcony I realised I forgot my bag, I threw it at powder. “RUN.” Suddenly I felt a pain on my arm, I realised that a few bricks had just landed on me, I fell to the floor and everything went black.

Caitlyn pov

My friend jayce was still conscious after the shock. I saw a pink haired girl roughly about 15 years old, just a year younger then me? Enforcers were on the way so I grabbed the bricks off of her arm and walked out, her in my arms. I was taller than her and she had a hood, so I pulled that up and I walked her to my window, throwing her up and I climbed up. I put her on my bed and ran to my bathroom. I had a first aid kit there so I rubbed anti bacterial on her arm and removed her bandages and I casted it. Her wrist was the only thing damaged. I heard a knock on my door so I put the duvet over her. Shit was it mom? It wasn't mom. It was Grayson. I hugged her.

“Hey grays!” I said excitedly. She had a neutral expression on her face. “I know you have a zaunite with you, is she okay?” I looked shocked and pulled the duvet down. “I’m not too sure. There were a few bricks on her arm, I felt around and her wrist is swollen so I removed some bloody old bandages that looked ancient and replaced them with a cast! Nothing major, but what do we do?” I asked. Grayson gave me the look she gave me when she was impressed. “Ill tell vander she'll be here for a while, just, look after her young Kiramman, she's only 15.” She requested of me. I nodded as she walked out. Suddenly I saw her eyes beginning to open.

Vi pov

My eyesight is a blur. I looked down at my arm and lifted it up, seeing a cast? What happened? All I remembered was feeling a brick fall down on my wri- oh. So that's it. I see a girl to my right side, where my arm wasn't injured. She had a glass of water. Looked like a piltie. I moved back from her. “Wh - Who are you?” I asked. She seemed like she wasn't startled at all. “I’m Caitlyn. And you?” I sighed. “Violet, but call me Vi.” I told her. She smelled like a cupcake.

“Alright then well, I'm no doctor but I have my own med kit so I thought I'd bandage up your sprained wrist!” sprained wrist? Did she just tell me I had a sprained wrist?! Shit. “Listen uhm, cupcake.” I began. “I don't know what you're on about sprained wrist, I don't even know what that means!” I honestly said. She sighed and leaned up closer to me. “It means your wrist has nearly broke. You'll be resting in my room for a day or two - don't bother escaping, it'll only hurt.” Her face was red from when I called her cupcake. “Mm okay. I can live without Jericho's for a day or two.” I was already craving Jericho's but I knew I couldn't have any.

We looked each other in the eyes, Caitlyns face was red. I was curious as to who she is. “I heard you're from the undercity.” She said. Uh oh. Am I getting kicked out?? “I-I uh. Yes I guess I am. And I heard you're a piltie.” She giggled. “I guess we're opposites then.” I also giggled. “I guess so!”

I lost interest in fighting at this moment, I just needed to know more about this girl. It felt like a need rather than a want. “What do you like to do?” I asked her, leaning my head on my right hand as I couldn't lean on my left. “Nothing I can do really. Im a misfit, I don't do many things my family do. I kind of want to be an enforcer because my friend Grayson works as one, who informed a dude named vander about your injuries.” She told me. I didn't really enjoy the idea of a kind cupcake like her being on such a cruel team but I showed my friendly support. “I have mixed feelings about enforcers, but that's pretty interesting. I like fighting in my free time but -” I raised my left hand and pouted. “Guess I won't be doing any of that for a few days or weeks or months.” I sighed. “Well in two weeks you can move your wrist without pain, in 4 weeks you get a full recovery.”

She held my left hand and my face went red. I didn't take too much notice of it though. “You hungry?” She asked me. I felt a rumbling sensation in my stomach and nodded. She came back with a sandwich, I quickly digged into it. Finishing faster than it took her to take one bite. “Mm I've never had a sandwich before.” I said. “And I never had Jericho's.” She always found a way to make me laugh which shocked me. We looked each other in the eyes for a few minutes. I really contemplated kissing her but. If she doesn't like me that's a problem. The sun began to set and as it was half way, she kissed me on the lips. I was half shocked and half pleased. When she let go I cuddled her. “Thanks. Cupcake.” She giggled. “No worries Vi. Where do you want to sleep tonight? I don't mind.”

Her gesture slightly insisted I slept in her bed, so I stopped being such a pussy. “Your bed if you'll have it.” I said. She nodded and pulled the duvet over me, she was in a night gown and I was fully dressed still, she didn't ask me to undress. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we slept together. I slept with a girl.. wow.

——

Thanks for reading! I have so many ideas for chapter 2!