Chapter 4

"Wanna get Jericho's?" I ask Caitlyn. She nodded. "Of course Vi!" We walked to Jericho's and I ordered my usual, eating fast, slurping the slimey sauce, then finishing quickly. Caitlyn was reluctant, she slowly ate some. "Mmmm-" She finished after about 20 minutes. I sighed and brought her back down. "Lets just cuddle in bed. We have the place to ourselves - for now." She nodded. "I'd love to."

I hopped up, helping Caitlyn to it too. She put her hands in my top again, I silently chuckled. She seemed to like it there. I still felt full from Jericho's so I groaned when she cuddled me. "Everything okay?" she asked. I nodded. "Yep just full from Jericho's. God it was delicious." I replied. I suddenly felt rubs in circles, it felt good- but I was confused. "Ya like what ya feelin?" I teased. She, to my surprise nodded.

"Mm yes you're like a dog except you're not a dog." She said. I felt weird. "Damn."  I heard the door open and I pulled my top down. Getting up and glaring at Mylo and Claggor, who were glaring back at me and Caitlyn, her hands on me waist I was embarrassed. "Oooh Vi's got a girlfriend!" Caitlyn giggled at Mylos tease. "Haha yes she has." I looked down at her and was fully red. I glared back at Mylo and Claggor and gave him that pissed look I always did when I was annoyed.

"Damn it's okay Vi, chill. We're going out for Jericho's y'all coming?" I glared down at Caitlyn. "No we got some already sorry." "Without us??" he crossed his arms angrily. "You two go without us. We'll be fine on our own." Claggor and Mylo shrugged, walking off, powder still asleep. I hop off, and sat on her bunk. She never sleeps in this long. "You ok cupcake?" I asked as i noticed Caitlyn idle.

"Yep fi-" powder woke up. Rubbing her eyes and seeing me. "Vi!!" I looked rather guilty, glaring at her. "Sorry pow- did i wake you?" She shook her head. "I was awake anyway." I hugged her and then let go, grabbing caitlyns hand and bringing her to the bar stool. 

"Vander works here most of the time, order some orange juice for yourself, don't be a stranger."

She ordered herself some orange juice and drank it up quickly, i just played with a bomb my sister made. 

-

Sorry for the short chapter!