Chapter 3

Vi pov

Me and Caitlyn were holding hands walking to the under city, she was holding my right hand as my left hand was injured. A blondie walked up to us. I knew who this was - someone working for silco. Always ease drops. "Ooh! Looks like violet is gay!" He chuckled at me. I let go of Caitlyns hand and used my right hand to punch his nose. Blood started spraying out, he fell to the floor. I held Caitlyns hand again.

We finally made it to the elevator. I walked in with Caitlyn and pushed the button down. I looked around and found it - just where I wanted to go. "Welcome to the undercity. We're going to go to the last drop - that's where Vander is." I stated, chuckling and pulling my hood up.

I hid my cast under my sleeve of a jacket I stole off someone. Vander caught his eye on me and Caitlyn and indicated for me to go down to my room. "Down here, cupcake." I said as I brought her down. Powder came running to me and hugged my waist. "Vi! I thought you were hurt I got so worried!" She told me, tears slowly plopping from her lids. "Don't worry pow pow. This girl saved me." I said, pointing to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn waved to powder and powder instantly walked her to her bunk. Probably talking about her mouser bombs. Mylo and Claggor patted me on the back. "Glad you're okay." Claggor said. Mylo pulled up my left arm and I groaned. "Ooh someone got hurt bad." He teased. I growled. "Nows not the time for jokes, mylo." I sat on the couch and Caitlyn sat next to me. Mylo and Claggor left and vander came in. He was done a long shift at the bar.

"Heard the news from Grayson. You alright?" He asked. Looking at Caitlyn but taking little to no notice of her. "Yep fine. Cu- Caitlyn here saved me. Just casted my sprained wrist." Vander looked worried. "Oh Vi. You're going to be out of fighting for quite a while." He muttered. Then shaking the Hand of Caitlyn. "I'm vander. Vi's adoptive dad I guess." He sighed and powder walked over to me. She had a crayon. She signed her name on my cast and doodled on it. I let her because I knew she liked doodling. "I fixed up my mouser!" She told me, throwing it to the wall and pink smoke came out.

I coughed and chuckled. "It's Great pow-pow. Now why don't you and Vander head up and get a drink? I wanna talk to Caitlyn - privately." I say, Vander nods and picks up powder. Heading up. Nervous, I chuckle and hold her hand. "Well cupcake, I'm not too sure where to start. You made my life alot better, and that, I am truly grateful for, and I was wondering if you'd like to be my gi- gir- girlfriend..-?" I stuttered at the last part, she nodded "Of course I would violet." She said as she kissed me on the lips. I giggled and I kissed her back. I heard the door and let go. It was Grayson- 

Grayson looked to Caitlyn. "Kiramman, Please come out here." She said, she didn't seem too angry, at least i dont think so.

Caitlyn pov

I look up to Grayson as we were both outside the door of Vi's room. "Well I'm not too sure where to start." She began, "Three things. One, why were you making out with the girl you helped? Two, Why did you go down to the undercity without letting your mom know?, and lastly, when your mother setup boys for you, why didn't you tell her you preferred girls?" She asked me, my face went red, luckily she was in one of those calm moods. "Well, First, she asked me out as we spent alot of time together and we get on well - and two, She doesn't need to know everything, sure she doesnt? And lastly - Because she's a posh richy. When I snook in girls she wasn't too happy, and when uhhhh me and vi slept together she looked annoyed." I replied, sighing and hugging Grayson. "I appreciate you looking out for me - though." She nodded. "I'll let your mother know you're hanging out with someone from the undercity. She'll understand." She walked off.

I walked back into the room and Vi greeted me with a smile. "Hey cupcake." She said, her cast was covered in cute doodles and the name "powder" with sparkles. I giggled when I averted my eyes to it. "Someone got crazily Creative." I said. We both giggled.

Vi pov

I enjoyed Caitlyn's company alot, Is this what love feels like? I sighed and thought to myself, I should tell Vander. "I'm gonna go do something. Wait here cupcake." I kiss her lips and head off. I head up to where vander and powder went and sat on a stool. “Pow, head back down to Caitlyn please.” I say, serious yet calm. She nodded and headed back down. I sighed and looked to vander. “Where to start.” I said. He looked down at me and poured my some orange juice. “Don’t worry, take your time.” He said, giggling a bit.

“Well I robbed a posh house, a brick landed on my arm and I fell and sprained my wrist, a posh girl found me and we fell in love and we are now datin-” Vander stopped me. “Hold on- you're dating a piltie? A girl?” He asked. He wasn't angry, he was just confused. “Why didn't you tell me you liked girls sooner?” He sighed. I shrugged. “I was just scared I guess. We slept together already haha. She's going to stay here tonight.” I tell him. He nodded.

I headed back down and saw claggor and Mylo were back, they were already fast asleep. Caitlyn was with powder, talking to her. I tapped her back. “Wanna uhm, sleep in my bed tonight?” I asked. Powder smirked at me and Caitlyn went red. “Oh- uhm, sure.” She reluctantly said. I climbed up and helped her up. I carressed her cheek. “Thanks cupcake.. not just for saving my life, but for being there for me.” “Of course.” She replied. She put her hands in my top and hugged onto my stomach. We both fell asleep.

I woke up, my top was half pulled up an her hands were still cuddling me. I looked down and saw my abs. I was proud of myself for achieving such a fit body. I looked behind me to see Caitlyn wide awake. “Morning sleepy head.” She giggled and felt my muscle. “Morning.” I replied. I turned around and her hands were now on my back. I grabbed her and pulled her closely, kissing her lips. I love her so much and I don't want to lose her, not for anything.

~

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the delay heh ^^''