𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 .

• requested  genre : angst to fluff  pairing : amane x reader+ warning ! : mentions of abuse , foul language

requested
genre : angst to fluff
pairing : amane x reader
+ warning ! : mentions of abuse , foul language .

a girl yelped , being thrown against the wall

a girl yelped , being thrown against the wall . "you useless brat !" the sound of a bottle breaking was loud , but was louder . was the wailing of a girl , crying as her mother lifted her up by her hair .

"m .. mom ! please — stop !" she cried as her mother continued to beat her . after what felt like years , but only lasted hours . she was finished ..

"i'm sorry [name] , you know i love you right ? mommy just needed to let out some stress ." she caressed her bruised cheek , all the girl could do was nod . "good girl , now . go to your room ." with that she weakly walked towards her room ..

her mother - was a liar . thinking she could continue manipulating her daughter . treating her like a child when she was already a teenager .

"morning [name] !" amane smiled at his best friend , she looked up . a small smile on her lips , "morning amane .." she said weakly . her throat hurting due to crying the other day . it was monday , sunday and friday are usually the days where her mother beats her .

"something wrong ..?" amane asked , looking at [name]'s tired eyes . "no .. nothings wrong amane ." she mustered a smile for him — she had a crush on the boy . he seemed to be the only one to ever care for her , he made her feel special .

"if somethings wrong , you can tell me ." [name] nodded . amane then suddenly hugged her to which she blushed - "w - w w wha -" he hugged her tighter , "if something's wrong . please tell me ." she hummed , nodding - "i will amane ." [name] spoke nervously clearly flustered .

"are you two flirting ?" akane suddenly interrupted . "w - we weren't flirting you orange !" amane stammered softly pushing you away as you nodded awkwardly . "do you like her thoouugghhh !" akane teased amane as he just pushed him away .

[name] watched the two fight and bicker , smiling yet — a text from her mother ruined it . "come home early . i'm stressed ." she wanted to cry . not again .. anything but that . she begged mentally .

after school . instead of walking home [name] went to the rooftop , amane noticed and followed .

"i'm tired of this ." she said . "i'm tired of you abusing me , using me for your stress !" she cried out , her voice breaking . she wasn't talking to anybody yet .. "i want to be free ." she said , climbing over the small fence . (?)

"i want to be free , of you ." and with that - she fell . "[name] !" amane shouted grasping her wrists - "h - huh ?" [name] gasped , her empty eyes looking up at amane's hopeful - amber ones . he felt tears looking at her bruised arms that were covered by her jacket .

"w - what ! let go !" "no ! i - i - i love you ! i'm sorry okay -! i'm sorry for not being there . when you need me most ! i'm sorry — i love you [name] ." amane cried out as she watched . her empty eyes replaced with light ..

warm . it felt so warm , he's crying . over me ? for once i .. i clasped onto his hand . "i - i want to live !" i shouted . this is scary . i'm so high up . why . why did i think this was a good idea . i'm sorry — i'm sorry amane .

amane pulled me up , i almost threw up . i was clouded with her abuse i didn't care for others , i wanted to die so bad i didn't realize how afraid i really was . am i coward or does this mean i want to continue living ? i don't know . i shouted whatever my instincts told me to shout .

"i love you ," amane interrupted , he held onto me tightly . giving me a kiss on my head , "i love you ." he kissed me again , "i love you ." again , i love you [name]."

after that , i was happy . my mother was sent to prison and i was living with amane for awhile , my dad apologized for leaving me with her .

i was happy .

"d don't do that you'll choke ." i laughed at amane who tried eating in bed without sitting up , "man ." he pouted .

i smiled to myself before feeling my nightgown get tugged on — "wha—!" i yelped as amane hugged me . "i wanna cuddleeee ~" he whined .

"okay okay you big baby .." [name] said cuddling the needy male . "i love you ." he said once more ... [name] thought for a moment .

"i love you too amane ." she smiled once more kissing his head . "now we have sex !" "absolutely not ."

+ speedrunning updates rn guys 😍😍w/c : 749

w/c : 749

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 ! . ☆𝗃𝗌𝗁𝗄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara