𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 .

• unrequested  genre : fluff & slight lime ⚠️pairing : amane x reader

unrequested 
genre : fluff & slight lime ⚠️
pairing : amane x reader

 the sound of bedsheets rustling echoed slightly throughout the room as the faint sound of  footsteps came closer

the sound of bedsheets rustling echoed slightly throughout the room as the faint sound of footsteps came closer . "wake up dear ." he'd softly whisper into her ear . groaning as she slowly opened her eyes — greeted with the soft look her boyfriend gave her . "cmon , up you go ." he lifted her up as she yawned ,

"what time is it ?" [name] softly whispered , still drowsy from the night before . (if ykyk)

"around eleven , you've been sleeping for awhile love ." amane chuckled , giving her forehead a sweet kiss . "looks like last night was too much hm ~?" he teased . [name] blushed recalling last night .

"your fault amane ." she exhaled , attempting to get up yet winced . she eyed her boyfriend and squinted — "i hate you ." amane laughed , moving her hair to the side — admiring her neck .

"well i love it ." he softly said , admiring those splotches of red along her skin . "besides i know you do as well ." amane turned his head showing his very own set of red along is neck .

[name] noticed his apron , "you made breakfast ?" she asked — taking his hand that he offered as he helped her stand .

"of course princess ." amane laughed , they've dated for years yet little things were so big to her . he found it quite adorable , "here ." he smirked lifting her up into a bridal carry . "i know you're sore ~" amane teased loving how she immediately tried to jump out of his arms .

"i love you ." he lifted her higher to kiss her cheek and her lips , amane walked to the kitchen with her in his arms . she hadn't say anything back .

"me .. me too ." [name] said flustered , amane hummed serving her breakfast .

the two were now cuddling with him showering [name] with kisses — "you're so cute ." amane whispered in her ear , his hand traveling lower than it should , [name] exhaled —

"ah — wait , still sore ." she bit her lip as amane played with her . "amane .." [name] whined .

"don't be like that ." amane chuckled at her reactions , he kissed her forehead before embracing her lips with his own . he then lifted his fingers , seeing that clear fluid — he laughed and connected their foreheads . "looks like someone's excited ."

"i'll be gentle ~" amane whispered in [name]'s ear , followed by creaking and the bed rocking .

amane in fact , was not gentle like he promised . yet the cuddles and kisses were enough to make up for it .. maybe .

+ hey gang how we doin , short lil fluff & limew/c : 418

w/c : 418