𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .

• requested  genre : lime ⚠️pairing : amane x reader + warning ! : foul language , and very spicy themes

requested 
genre : lime ⚠️
pairing : amane x reader
+ warning ! : foul language , and very spicy themes .

[name] , annoyed of yugi's actions

[name] , annoyed of yugi's actions . they say the more energetic and annoying one was his younger twin - tsukasa yet . amane proved to be much more of a nuisance than him to her .

always following her , taking her stuff , teasing her , tickling her , and now - "what's the moon called again [name]-chan ..?" asking dumbass questions .

"do i look like google to you ." [name] said clearly annoyed . "what's google !" [name] stood up as amane giggled "listen here you little shi-"

"[last name] and yugi . is there a problem ?" their teacher asked as [name] sat down . "n .. no ma'am." she said embarrassed as amane simply laughed at her - "you fucki-" "ENOUGH . i've had enough of your behavior . you both are staying after class ." [name] died inside .

amane just shrugged , happy to be able to stay after school with [name] just to annoy her far more .

"you're both going to clean up the chalkboard . and once you finish , do not leave this room until 4:30pm . i'll be waiting in a room near the entrance , when it's 4:30pm you two go to that room and tell me you're leaving ." she strictly said and then left the room .

[name] began to wipe down the chalkboard as amane watched , looking at her skirt . or well her thighs — "you gonna help me or not ?" she asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice . "i am i am ," he said helping her .

it was now 3:50 - she yawned . tired of the mess amane caused for her , she wanted to go home . she really did — "hey [name]-chaann—" "please . just shut the fuck up ." [name] practically begged .

"so mean —" "no shit . okay - you practically fucking bully me at this point . everyday i wake up to deal with your bullshit yugi ." [name] sighed out - amane frowned regretting his actions of annoying her at this moment .

"i'd rather have sex with you than for you to do this to me every fucking day ..!" she shouted at the male as he looked .

his frown turned into a smirk .. "really ?" [name] realized what she said and blushed - "d - don't do that ." she said backing away , amane came closer . "oi yugi shoo —" she said but amane simply grabbed both of her hands and pinned her against the desk .

"you wanna test what you just said right now ?" he asked but before [name] can continue to protest . he kissed her — her eyes widened trying to kick amane off of her but failed . he then traveled down to her neck , kissing , biting , sucking - leaving light love marks .

"oh wait , " he said lifting his head up and looking at the disheveled [name] who was panting . "do i have your consent ? [name] ." [name] shook her head and he got off of her . respecting her decision yet — he felt a tug on his shirt .

"f .. fine . you idiot ." she blushed madly as amane smirked , grinning at her blushing face . he pinned her back down and placed his knee between her thighs . thrusting his knee as [name] moaned out ..

she felt so much pleasure .. and embarrassingly she enjoyed all of this . he kissed her , letting his tongue invade her mouth and violate it . he bit all over her neck leaving hickey's everywhere - he let go of her hands to unbutton her shirt .

[name] moaned even louder hugging amane close to her as he marked her chest , his leg continuing to thrust against there .

"you're so damn cute [name] ." amane said quickly kissing her as he panted , focused on thrusting his leg where she felt most sensitive . "h .. hngg." [name] moaned as amane let out an airy laugh .

the two danced in pleasure and finally - it was 4:30 . but they didn't go see their teacher considering how [name] looks .

amane walked [name] home smirking to himself , he took a photo of her while she wasn't looking .

"you two didn't see me yesterday ." she scolded , they both apologized to which she raised a brow . "it seems being in detention together mad you two stop .. bickering ."

"yes , turns out [name] didn't enjoy my jokes so i apologized miss ." amane stated as you could only nod - remembering yesterday's events .

"i might as well put you two in detention as a joke just to strengthen your relationship !" she joked around as amane laughed , he looked at you smirking .

"maybe we'd like that ."

+ this is like my first time writing anything unholy like this 😟😟w/c : 749

w/c : 749