𝟱. 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

。・:*:・✰ it's nice that i finally get a mother figure after not having after all these years

Pema basically grounded us like we were fourteen after seeing our tattoos.

She saw Bolin's first and he then snitched on all of us.

"But I'm honoring Blossom! Look!" I said at dinner after she saw my arm.

"There are other ways to do that without tainting your skin.You guys have wonderful skin, why would you get something permanent like that?!" She yelled.

"It wasn't just me!" I argued.

"But it was your idea."

I raised my finger to say something and she glared at me like she was Death herself.

"You better put that finger down before it breaks." She threatens.

I could hear my friends' stifled laughter as I put my hand right back down.

"I don't know what you guys are laughing at. Korra, you put that tattoo on your torso, of all places! I'd be less mad at you if you had gotten it on your arm like these three." She scolded.

Tenzin didn't say a single word as his wife yelled at us.

"Do we have to get them removed?" Bolin asked quietly.

"No, cause I can guarantee you that getting the tattoo removed is gonna hurt a hell of a lot worse that it did when you guys got it."

We look at each other. And I look back at Pema.

"Well... now what?" I shrug.

"Now, I'll teach you how to take care of it so that it doesn't get infected. But in the future, please ask me or Tenzin first before going to get something down that's permanent." She said.

We all muttered a quick "yes, ma'am" and she nodded.

"Good. Now, go to the kitchen. Let's go, all of you." She shooed us out of the dining room and we all scattered to the kitchen. Asami and the kids laughed at us as we went.

She taught us how to take care of our tattoos while it heals for a few weeks, giving us ointments and soap and a bunch of other stuff.

"Thanks, Pema." I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Go finish eating and then take care of that when you're done." She said in a strict tone.

I chuckled and went back to eat with everyone.

"Can I see it again, Y/N?" Jinora asked as I sat back down.