Bold

They were having PE and they were getting pair. Boy and girl, as usual the teacher pair Jihoon with Yeri. Yn with Chen. Yn saw Yeri smiling at Jihoon playing dogdeball. The rule are If boys get hit they are not out but if it's the girl they will be out and if the ball hit the head it doesn't count. Boy and girl can throw the ball.

It was going smoothly and all of them were out except Yeri's pair and Yn's pair. Chen throw the ball aiming at Yeri but Jihoon hit the ball from hitting Yeri. Yn felt her heartache looking at the sight. Their classmate started to ooed at them and started to chant their ship name YeJi.

Yn tried to ignore it, the ball were thrown at Yeri which she catch the ball. She aim for Yn and Chen were distracted and the ball hit at Yn. Hard. Yn were dizzy and she saw Jihoon approaching her.

Jihoon: 'Yaa why did you throw it hard? Look, your hurting her.'

Yn: 'Ah, gwaenchanna. I think I'm fine. But I will go to the nurse office.'

Jihoon: 'I will go with you'

Yeri: 'No need, I will go with her.'

Jihoon: 'But--'

Before he could even replied, Yeri dragged Yn forcefully and tighten her girp on Yn's wrist hurting Yn a little bit.

Yn: 'Yeri, I can walk,'

Yeri ignore her and proceed to go to the nurse office. Yn use the medicine herself and Yeri just sit down with her arm crossing looking at Yn annoyed.

Yn: 'I'm sorry I didn't avoid it. I didn't know Jihoon will be mad at you.'

Yeri: 'Tch, can you just shut up? I don't even want to listen to you,'

Yn: 'Okay...'

Yeri went outside bored accompanying Yn in the nurse office since Yn were allowed to rest for the rest of the day. After a few minutes, someone enter the room. It was Jihoon.

Jihoon: 'Gwaenchanna? Here have some chocolate milk it's cold too.'

Yn could see his soft smile toward her. Yn take the chocolate milk and whispered her thanks to him.

Jihoon: 'why do you even like chocolate milk? It's to sweet for me.'

Yn: 'I have a sweet tooth. And I like everything sweet,'

Jihoon: 'cute...'

Jihoon whispered as he saw Yn explaining to him. For him, Yn look adorable to his eyes. But for some reason, the class want the diva girl to be his girlfriend when he doesn't have any interest for her.

Jihoon look at Yn with his smile eyes. Yn noticed and let him doing his things but Yn could feel her face heating up. Then suddenly Jihoon said something that make Yn choke.

'Yn, I like you.'

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

-A