Stress

Park Jihoon, the top student in the Boseok college. Everybody, the student and the teacher have high expectations of him considering he is a son of a high rank parents. He is also very famous outside the school that he have his own fanclub since he also have a good looks.

And there is Yn, the total opposite of him. Yn were good at studying but she didn't care about giving attention to class. Unlike Jihoon, she skip class.

When Jihoon saw school board showing the mark and the student rank he were furious. He was not number one. Then he saw Yn were with her friend laughing with her laid-back attitude. Jihoon emotion take over him and he approached at Yn and ask her to follow him. Yn raise her eyebrow declining his demand. Jihoon didn't care and hold her wrist and dragged her into a empty classroom.

Then Jihoon ask something very rude to Yn.

'How did you get number one? Did you cheat? What did you do to the teacher to let them give you number one?'

Yn were very offended by his word and of course mad at him.

'Listen here you goody two shoes. I didn't do anything or cheat on my test. I just did what I did and get the number one,'

Jihoon didn't like her answer. He pinned her to the wall and started to shout.

'WELL LISTEN HERE. I HAVE TO GET THAT NUMBER ONE CAUSE EVERYBODY EXPECT ME TO BE. THEY ALL WANT ME TO BE THE PERFECT IMAGE OF ME IN THEIR HEAD,'

Yn didn't even flinch at him.

'So, I don't care. I don't have high expectations on you. So what if your number two?'

Jihoon just suddenly felt overwhelmed by the question thinking about his entire life where he need to be perfect. Number 2 is never enough but finally when there is this one person Infront of him reassuring him, he were not used to it.

He actually burst into tear, Yn were suprise by it at first but then she felt relieved cause he is not a perfect human. He still have feelings.

Jihoon: ' I don't know why they always have high expectations of me, the moment when the first time in my life I did bad on my exam they started to look at me in the bad way,'

Yn looked at Jihoon crying while whining like a little kid. Jihoon since childhood didn't have anybody to whine too. He didn't have a lot of love from his parents. Yn hug him patting his back listening to all of his whining.

Then that moment Jihoon felt fluttered in his heart for the first time ever in her life.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A