Until you love me back

Author POV

YN just arrived at her home when she saw unknown car inside her garage and few shoes in front of her doorstep.

YN: Why are they a lot of shoes here?

She then went inside her house and saw some unfamiliar face inside her house sitting on her sofa with drink served on the table.

They then stand up when they saw her.

Mr. Min: My daughter has arrived now. YN dear come here meet your future in law.

YN then approach them.

Mrs. Park: Aigoo, look how gorgeous my daughter in law is, you looked just like you mom.

YN just smiled at her without saying anything. They then sit down and start the discussion.

Mr. Park: As I was saying, I wanted the wedding to be by the end of this month.

YN eyes widen hearing what Mr. Park just said.

PJH: Wedding?

Mrs. Min: Yes Jihoon dear, you will be getting married with YN.

They then continue to discuss about the wedding for few hours and eventually went back home.

YN: First, I told you already that I am not going to get married and second, who give you the permission to come into my house?

Mr. Min: First, I already told you that you will get married no matter what and second, this used to be my wife property.

YN: And mom gave it to me so it's my property now.

Mrs. Min: YN dear, you can't talk to your dad like that.

YN: Who are you to tell me how to act? Don't even think you can replace my mom just by marrying my dad because you will never be mom.

YN then felt pain on her face, she looked at her dad with the 'how dare you' eyes.

Mrs. Min: YN dear, are you okay? Honey why did you do that to YN?

Mr. Min stand shocked at what he just did, he tried to approach YN and caress her cheek but YN step back and hit his hand.

YN: See you also change after you meet her. Get out of my house, before I sue you guys for invading my property.

Mrs. Min then drags Mr. Park away and went home, while YN just stare at the ceiling blankly.

YN: Mom, why do you have to leave me with dad? Why didn't you bring me with you?

YN sat on the sofa for few hours and went to clean up the table. After that she checked on her phone and an unknown number texted her.

...: Hello, is this Min YN?

YN: Who are you?

...: It's Jihoon, Park Jihoon.

YN: What do you want?

PJH: Are you busy tomorrow?

YN: Why?

PJH: I think we need to discuss about the marriage.

YN: Sure, what time?

PJH: How about tomorrow, 10 in the morning at xxy café?

YN: Alright.

-Next day-

YN arrived at the xxy café 5 minutes early and Jihoon were already there.

PJH: Min YN

Jihoon called for her and raised his hand. YN went over to him.

PJH: You are here already, should we order drink? What do you want?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐉𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧🐶 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 🎉