DISCONTINUED

Hi, this is the author about 4 years after the story was written. 

If you've had this book saved, sorry for all the notifications. Only to be met with pretty bad news as well. As you can tell from the title, I've decided to discontinue the book. Thanks for everyone who has stuck with me, even if it turned out this way. 

I loved Percy Jackson and Harry Potter when I was younger, and that led to me writing fanfiction for it. As much as I enjoyed writing the book and seeing the overwhelming support from you all, likewise, it's time for me to move on. 

I'm no longer obssessed with these two book series. Hell, when I was re-reading some of my work, I was so confused because I don't remember anything from Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. Even though these two books will always live forever in my heart, I'm just not into these series anymore. I don't even read books that often because of how little time I have.

I'll leave it public for anyone who wants to read it, though. And who knows, it could be the inspiration to an aspiring fanfiction author. If you want to continue it yourself, go ahead, and tag me so I can read it! But I'll be signing off this book, as well as Wattpad in general.

For anyone wondering why I made my book private, it was because I was so confused and unsure of what to do with this book-so I just unpublished it all together. I cleaned some of the chapters up, though some are still out of order. It was the best I could do, haha.

Thanks again to all my supporters, readers, and potentially new readers! It was an once-in-a-liftetime experience writing this book.