Chapter 15 (unedited)

Hermione's POV

Harry seemed to have calmed down

I was afraid Hermione might jinx Harry, but she finally looked at Harry. "I'm sorry too. You have a reason to be suspicious. After all, they're the grandchildren of Voldemort. So I forgive you." Hermione said. I smiled. "Finally. I thought that I'd have to deal with this forever." I exclaimed. They glared at me, which was not a pretty sight.

"Let's go visit Hagrid. It felt like forever since we've seen him." Harry suggested. "First you two have to do your homework." Hermione demanded. I groaned. "C'mon Hermione. Live a little, would ya?" I complained. She didn't look happy, but she sighed. "Oh, alright. But don't say I didn't tell you so."

Harry and I smiled at each other. "I still have my invisibility cloak." Harry told us. "But it's way too small now. Especially for all three of us." Hermione replied. "Isn't there some kind of charm or spell to make us invisible?" I asked. "Well, there are a few spells, but it isn't as good as Harry's invisibility cloak." Hermione said. "Its not like we're going to do anything illegal. We've done this before." I reasoned. She hesitated, then nodded reluctantly. "But if we get caught, its not my fault." She replied.

We walked with our house to the dormitories, and we went to our first class, History.

~•~

I was in bed, my wand next to me. I repeated the spell inside my head. Invisi Bilotie, Invisi Bilotie, Invisi Bilotie. (I just made it up) I didn't want to mess up, that might get us in big trouble. They depended on me. I sat up in my bed. Everyone was asleep. I slowly climbed out of bed, careful not to make any sounds. I winced as the floorboards creaked when I put my foot on it. I looked around. No one had woken up. I was already dressed, so I just grabbed a jacket and headed to the portrait of the fat lady, where I would meet them.

As usual, they were late. "Why were you guys late?! You're going to get us caught!" I whisper-shouted. "We were just changing into our clothes." They explained. I sighed. "Whatever. Let's just go already." I said.

I gripped my wand and I pointed the tip at Ron. "Invisi Bilotie!" I whispered. It started with his head, and the invisibility spell was like paint dripping down his body. He was soon invisible, and I pointed my wand at me. "Invisi Bilotie!" I whispered.

I felt a blast of light hit my chest and it dissolved into my body. A tingling sensation was running down my body, and it ran all the way down to the tip of my toes. Harry crouched and pulled the cloak over him. His feet showed a little, but he crouched even more and it disappeared under the cloak. "Are you sure about using that?" I whispered. I didn't hear a response.

"Let's just go." Ron said. We walked towards the exit, not knowing where the other person was. The night breeze brushed my face as we walked outside, and towards Hagrid's hut. We were about to knock, when suddenly we heard a scream.

I looked at the forbidden forest, where I located the sound coming from. "What was that?" Ron asked. "I don't know, but I do know that, whoever they are, they're in trouble."

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I was busy with school and stuff and I didn't have a lot of time to work on updates. I promise I'll try to update more often during break, but I'm not certain. I know, this chapter was probably not something you expected after I kept you waiting for so long. So I'm so sorry! Please vote and comment anything you think needs some fixing. Signing off, for now