Imagine part 1

HEY everyone before starting I would like to say this imagine story is something for you to get all gushy about 😭 yes, yes, I know but your going to be like this "must be nice" I feel you on that <33 but please vote, comment, and share!

Now onto the story!
-----------------------

Its not really you it's just a picture so it doesn't be plain!                                          -----Your roommate wants "alone time" in the dorm with some random guy, so you're forced to stay the night with his roommate

                                         -----
Your roommate wants "alone time" in the dorm with some random guy, so you're forced to stay the night with his roommate.

You walk in with yourluggage and once you lay your eyes on the guy sitting in the living room you can't help, but stare at him as he stares back at you.

Immediately your stomach erupts into butterflies which is weird because no other guy could do
that, and now you want him all over you.

You walk over to him to introduce yourself and he says nice to meet you, but doesn't introduce himself.

"Where am I'm staying?,"you asked the mysterious guy.

"In my roommate's room,"the mysterious guy says.

He leads you to the room and you were about to say thank you, but before you could he says " here we are", and stares at you.

His stare is so deeply like is into your soul type stuff but for some reason, you stare back as well.

You don't know how long it's been sinceyou both been staring at each other souls, but he walks away leaving you confused about what just happened.

You walked into the room to see it's nice and neat why couldn't your roommate she wanted to spend "alone time" with go to his dorm.

You could've been in your bed watching vampire diaries with a full course meal, snacks, and mixed emotions.

(imagine you say)

The things I do for my friend smack my
head.