Imagine part 6

-----You ordered food for you and your friend and the boys just in case they are joining, or just something for them to eat if they're hungry

-----
You ordered food for you and your friend and the boys just in case they are joining, or just something for them to eat if they're hungry.

The delivery man will be at the dorm in 25 minutes so until then you grabbed your phone and looked for movies because your friend sucks at picking them.

You choose between you and your friend's favorite movies and you guys are going to decide which ones to watch.

You scrolled on Tiktok and found a song you wanna record yourself to.

"And it was all yellow Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones you sang, "your eyes glistening with a little bit of tears as you lip sync that part.

" Ooh turn into something beautiful Ah and you know, you know I love you so You know I love you so, "you finished lip syncing.

You looked at the Tiktok and you didn't look so happy you were on the verge of crying because the song reminded you of someone you once knew.

You pushed your tears back and looked up from your phone to see Mysterious guy staring at you strangely.

There was a knock on the door and you broke contact and went to open it and thank the delivery man and took the food.

"CHICAAA FOOD IS HERE," you yelled out excitedly.

"BITCH WHAT DID YOU GET," your friend yelled.

"OUR FAVORITE", you yelled back.

Your friend ran to you.
"ahhh I love you so much, sister," she says with a hug.

"I know I mean who wouldn't lol but I love you too big sis," you said, hugging her back.

You guys always looked out for each other and seen each other as sisters. 

You both went through a lot in life, you're basically best friends.

"Ok, so what movie are we watching? because I suck at picking them, and you know it ," she said.

You laughed.

"I know that's why I chose between our favorite movies," you said.

"Yes, so we not doing Disney tonight well if you want but between our favorite non Disney movies," you said.

"No no, it's okay yeah I was going to say the same," she said.

"Ok, so choose between Fast and the furious and love and basketball," you said.

"Ugh, why you do that we love both," she exaggerated out.

"I know," you exaggerated out.

"Ok, let's do Minnie Minnie mighty moe," you suggested.

"Ok, Minnie Minnie mighty moe catch a Tiger by its toe if you never let go Minnie mighty moe," you sang.

"It chose Fast and the furious, "you said to her.

"Yeah, I got the same," she said.

"Ok it's settled, " you said.

"Ok, lemme get blankets oh yeah the boys are joining," she said quickly and ran.

"Imma murk her," you thought in your head.

You did it the traditional way you do with your best friend on every movie night.

You grabbed the pillows from the couch and built a fort on the nice soft carpet on the floor in the living room.

You grabbed your phone to connect your phone to the TV.

The boys come in as you connected your phone to the TV.

Your friend comes in as well.

"Ahh yes, our traditional style," your best friend said.

"Woww you did all this?" her "alone time" buddy asks.

You looked at him and nodded your head. "Yeah it's me and my sis (your best friend) tradition we always do this when we have our movie nights," you explained to him.

"Ohh ok thank you for doing the same tradition with us," he said.

You can tell your best friend likes him because she's not the type to do all these she's doing so if she likes him he's going to go through a test with you first.

"It's no problem so boys go sit in the fort but don't mess it up. If you do there's going to be consequences," you said with a smile.

You heard mysterious guy laugh which made you laugh. "What's funny?," you asked.

"Nothing," he said while looking the other way.

He was walking closer to him when he bumped into you on purpose. "Oh, I'm sorry" he faked apologize.

You glared at him and smiled.

You walk next to him and got on your tippy toes and tried to smack him but it didn't work.

You jumped on his back and smacked his neck.

"Oh, I'm sorry" you faked apologized back.

He glared at you.

You smiled innocently.

"Now, go sit down, " you said to him.

You grabbed the food.

You and your best friend grabbed the food and headed to the fort.

You ordered pizza, Buffalo and Barbecue chicken wings, and cinnamon sticks.

It's yours and your friend's favorite food.

You guys put on the movie and started eating.