Chapter:0:Backstory

Shunsui: "Dad! Do have to go!" The child complained

Shunsui's Dad: "Yes you have to go to grandpas he needs help these days his old body can't keep out anymore so you have to help him."he said

Shunsui:"Okay but only because you told me to"after that the young child ran out side out on to the side walk

The child's father Started to laugh after he had left the house.

Shunsui: "Ugh why do I have do this it's so boring."

Shunsui Ran through the busy market at full speed but stoped after bumping in to something.

Villager: "Hey kid you spilled out the fruit come here you little shit."the man said furious

Shunsui: "Sorry I'm in a rush I can really do that." He said while toppling another box of fruit.

Villager:"Come here you little shit." The merchant  screamed out and lunged forward to catch Shunsui but ultimately missed after Shunsui blended into the crowd of people

Time Skip 45 min

Shunsui has arrived at his grandpas house. He opens the door and he grandpa welcomes him warmly in to the house.

Grandpa: "Ah Shunsui my boy come in side and relax for a bit."

Shunsui: "Okay grandpa but Dad said you needed help with some stuff around the house." He said in a lazy tone

Grandpa: Oh don't mind her she worries to much. The old man said laughing

They both settled down on the couch with relived smiles appring on there faces.

Shunsui: Hey grandpa what was my mother  like I'm assuming you know since you his father right.

Grandpa: "I will tell you but let me ask you this"."What makes you wonder about him so much". He said with one arm on the top part of the sofa.

Shunsui: "Well I never met her  that's why ". I just want to know something about her  like how she was like  in my age. He said curiously

Grandpa: "Well if you really want to know I'll tell ya. " I will start from the beginning berth it death."well to be honest I don't know much about where she is from I found her on the shore of the beach in a country called Italy I would take the usuals walk along the beach and then I doing her. She looked pale as a ghost but with hair as black as the night and with narrow brown eyes that could penetrate the soul.

Shunsui: "Wait so she was abandoned why is that". The Child asked confused

Grandpa: Well that's something I don't know but my hypothesis is that her family must have thought she had som form of curse placed on her.

Shunsui: "Wait I'm even more confused she was cursed." He asked

Grandpa: "To be honest she most likely wasn't cursed but the people of the island are extremely religious and that can lead to there being talks of a cursed child or a weapon or place when in fact that's not the case".
In any case they just wanted her dead so the curse would end. For them it was needed for them to thrive.

Shunsui: "Okay that's interesting and all but I want to know what she was like what she did in her free time".

Grandpa: "Yeah I guess you're right I didn't need to go on that tangent didn't I now." The old man said while chuckling to him self.

Grandpa: "Okay I'll tell you about her life then". "Well like you she was the stealth trouble maker type but kind in her own sort of way.

Shunsui: "Any interests". He asked