10. Friends

A/n: I wanted to switch it up a bit and do a friendship imagine with Ash :) as always, if you guys like it I'll make more. Also I'm feeling a lot better ❤️
⚠️TW: s3xual h4rassment, mentions of blood, violence and drugs.⚠️

Ash and you had been friends for quite a while. If you had to put a date on it, you'd say maybe back in 6th grade when Rue introduced you two in order to get free drugs. He wasn't too fond of you at first, I mean, you guys are polar opposite's but somehow, you balance each other out. Ash enjoyed having you in his company, you were his best friend. Sure he has other "friends" and acquaintances and you have your group but if it boiled down to it, you two would drop everything and everyone for each other.
Your friendship wasn't the typical friendship, it was the "you-wanna-come-over-and-smoke-and-pack-some-baggies" type friendship, the "come-over-and-do-my-English-hw,-I'll-do-your-science-hw" relationship. You two often walked the halls together, side by side and visited each other's lockers. You both had your people that you hated and Roy made that list. He always had a crush on you but quite frankly, you were repulsed by him.
Ash and you were casually walking down the hall to your locker while making conversation(Ash is bold, you're regular):

"I just don't see why it's such a big deal I mean it's her 21st, it's not like it's as important as my 16th."

"Yeah but she didn't have a ton of people to celebrate her 16th with and besides, you'll have me and Cassie and everyone else you hang out with."

"Yeah I guess"

You two kept walking and continuing your conversation when you heard Roy's annoying ass being a pervert and talking about some girls tits.

"Look all I'm saying is that I would motorboat the fuck outta those titties"

You two rolled your eyes as you got your stuff out of your locker(Bold is Ash, Italicized is Roy, you're regular):

"Fucking weirdo"

"Ik. It's so nasty, how could you be thinking about titties at 8 in the morning?"

"Heyyy Y/n"

You rolled your eyes and kept walking when you heard Roy and Troy comment(Roy italicized, Troy underlined):

"Damn. I'd fuck her so hard. Look at that ass bounce. I'd suck her tits too."
"What is it with you and tits bro."
"Bro shut up. You think they(ash and you) fucked?"
"Nah she seems too stuck up. I feel like she'd give good head tho-"

Ash was bright red. He looked like he could kill Roy and Troy right there:

"Don't pay them any mind, Ash. They're not worth it."

Ash couldn't say anything, he was too busy plotting on how he'd kill them when he got the chance. He'd walk you to all your classes, act all normal, than he'd invite them over to his house and beat them both with the butt of his gun. One thing about Ash, once he has an idea in his head, it might as well be done. It could also be said that he's protective over you, he won't let anyone just get away with something like that; you'd absolutely demolish anyone that even THOUGHT about saying something like that to Ash so it's not like you can be that upset.

Ash is a man of his word(or mind in this case). He invited the twins over to smoke but in reality, he was about to beat them up. He put on his sneakers(the ones he didn't mind getting blood on), made up an alibi so that if you asked, he could say that he was at a drug deal. You never questioned Ash's deals because you didn't want to be collateral in case the people dealing with Ash and Fez were unstable(which 9 times out of 10 they were). Ash picked up his gun and loaded up incase they weren't cooperating. Before Ash knew it, he heard a knock at the door. He looked on his monitor and saw the twins.