chapt. 2

Valentines Day was coming up soon, and Damien had to idea what to do.

On one hand, he really wanted to confess his feelings to Philip, and what better way than a sappy romantic gesture that feels straight out of Disney Channel? But on the other hand, Pip was going to reject his lowlife confession because he was inevitably straight and their entire friendship would be ruined and shattered to pieces.

Damien knew nothing about romantic confessions or anything like that to say the least, but he figured someone in this school would.

He looked around the cafeteria room, he saw Tweek and Craig, Damien figured that since they were dating, one of them must’ve confessed, but he didn’t want to give Pip the wrong idea with pointing his middle finger as a declaration of love, so he decided to not ask them.

Stan and Kyle were dating, but Damien considered them to be a tad bit of a nuisance, so he decided not to ask them either.

Then, over the crowded cafeteria room, he saw Kenny. Kenny was Damien’s friend, considering the times he hung out with him in hell every time he died for the day. Kenny was going out with that “Butters” kid, Damien knew “Butters” wasn’t his actual name, but he couldn’t remember his actual name, so “Butters” will suffice.

Kenny had his arm around Butters, sitting in a cafeteria table and since nobody had already tried to bother him today, Damien figured it was best he’d go and try to talk to him now.

Just as Damien tried to stand up, a certain blond haired Brit ran up to him and sat down at his table, next to him.

“Damien!”
The tips of Damien’s formed a smile, no matter how hard he tried to fight it, his smile still adored Pip in every way possible.

“Hello Philip,” Damien sat down, deciding to go and ask Kenny another time, as something of importance had come up, “How is my favorite “Frenchy” doing?”

Pip hated that name, as he wasn’t even French, though, unfortunately for him, Damien loved to see him angry, as he thought of it as adorable. So, as Pip explained thoroughly how he was NOT French, Damien stared at him, still smiling from the beginning of their conversation.
———————————————————
Lunchtime was over, which meant Damien had 2 hours left of school, to skip of course. He invited Pip to come with, but he politely declined, which was probably was for the best, as Philip was the only one who could mimic him well enough for attendance.

So, scrapping skipping with Pip, he asked Kenny to come with him, now, knowing Kenny never misses an opportunity to skip, he immediately agreed to Damien’s invitation and ran with him to the back of the school, ignoring the fact that Mr. Mackey would have to speak about him about skipping school.

Kenny and Damien sprinted to the back of the school, wary of nearby teachers that might of try to send him back to class and add a tad more detention to their record.
———————————————————