chapt. 3

Kenny and Damien were standing out back of the school, drinking RedBull that Kenny managed to sneak into school, as you do, while Damien thought of a way to bring up the topic in mind.
Although, even though there was millions of ways to bring it up, like a normal person, Damien said:

“Hey Kenny,, you’re gay right?”

Kenny had a look of confusion in his face,
“I thought that was kind of obvious, bro..” He snickered before he continued to speak, “I’m actually pan, but I’m LGTB+ I guess, man.”

Damien stared at him, took a drink of his RedBull, like a shot, as if it was hard alcohol, and blurted out:
“Alright so basically, I’m gay, and I have romantic feelings for Pip, and I’m sure he’s straight and you probably know how to tell someone how you’re desperately in love with them, and then have them reject you, ‘cos you’re obviously been rejected before just look at you, no offense lmao-..”

Kenny, was too stunned to speak, he just stared at Damien with a “weird” look in his eyes.

“Dude..” Kenny managed to say, breaking the silence.

"Like.. deadass?”
“Yeah man, deadass.”

Damien thought that Kenny’s way of speech was.. nauseating but, he’d say anything to prove his point and importance of this conversation.

Then Kenny asked,
“Wait, what do I have to do with this?”

Damien didn’t want to admit it, but it had to he said, so he looked down at the ground and mumbled,
“I want to tell Pip how I feel.. on Valentines Day..”
Kenny stared and started laughing, in between laughter he said,
“Who knew.. Damien Thorn was a romantic.!!”

Damien blushed and immediately slapped Kenny at the back of the head.

“Kenny, you tell anyone about this, and I’ll shoot you in the head aswell.”

“Sir yes sir!”
Kenny made an army gesture, knowing damn well he didn’t give two fucks if he dies, as he’ll be back the next day.

“So, you want my help?, okay..”
Kenny tried to hold his laughter, yet failed again, which resulted in another hit on the head,
“Oww!! Okay okay,, I’ll help you! You- you..” Kenny figured it was best not to cuss Damien out, as in past experience, bad-mouthing him, almost always resulted in.. fire.

"I find it best to get him flowers or something.. Is British romance different from Colorado’s?”

Damien looked him in the eye,
“Why would you think it’s different.?”
“It’s just.. do they give a box of tea bags instead of a box of chocolates-?”

Damien raised his hand to hit Kenny again, but Kenny fortunately ducked it,
“Alright! Fine! Write him a love letter or some-shit! Just stop hitting me!!”
And with that statement, the bell rang.

“Oh, sorry Damien, I gotta go. I promised Butters I’d walk him home today, he’s probably waiting for me out front.”
Damien nodded and him and Kenny did one of those, frat boy hand shakes, before he ran away to the entrance of the school.

Damien figured he should head home too, not much you can do at school, when school hours are over.
Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling his name out, a British voice, at that.
“Damien!!”

Damien turned his head to see Pip standing in front of him,
“Oh.. hey Philip.”

Pip smiled at his friend, before asking what he meant to ask him,
“Do you want to walk home together, Damien?”
Damien tried to fight an excited smile, and agreed to Pip’s invitation.
“Right-o! Let’s head home!”