STORY I: Air anxiety ☁️

Inspo: - none 

.....

....

..

.

Saiki and Akechi were sitting in a airplane, it was awkward as ways. They didn't speak to eachother- although Akechi had a million thoughts a minute, he decided to just sit there, and not bother Saiki-not that he would be bothered by it, he rather enjoyed hearing Akechi ramble from time to time.

*BING BONG*

"Hello this is your flight attendant speaking, at this point in time we ask for you to fasten your seatbelts, and get ready for takeoff. Now please pay attention to the screen in front of you, to display our procedures; thank you for your patience!"

Saiki could basically hear akechi physically cringe at the word "takeoff". Truth be told, Akechi hated plane takeoffs like this life depended on it. To be fair, takeoffs and landings are very anxiety inducing.

Akechi looked at the screen in front of him. He basically zoned out, he wanted to stay on land, but Okinawa is okinawa, no road route to go over there, unfortunately only plane rides.

*BING BONG*

"We are now heading to takeoff, keep your seatbelts secured, and make sure your overhead cabins are secured. Thank you." -the flight attendant said very monotone.

Akechi looked completely out of it, as he clung to his arm chair, closing his eyes like a small scared child. It made Saiki worried. So, he grabbed Akechi's hand. All of a sudden all of his worries went away... Akechi buried his head onto saikis neck, so he wouldn't feel the takeoff too much. The two boys were in a soft embrace, and the plane took off. Even though it was usually scary for akechi; this time he didn't mind it. All the was thinking about was saiki- and how glad he'd be to be home.

Soon enough, they were in the air, officially. Akechi fell asleep, laying is head on Saiki's shoulder. Then Saiki fell asleep too, pure bliss was what happened.

"Thank you for helping me, Saiki...i love you " akechi whispered. Hoping saiki didn't hear it much.

"I love you too."

FIN.  348