Pretty sunsets and pretty boys

Inspo: none

.

.

.

.

.

.

*BUZZZ*

...

*BUZZZZZZ*

....

*BUUUUUUZZZZ-*

"My god, who's calling me at this hou- oh,, it's touma." , saiki answered the phone.

.

"Hello?" saiki said.

"Oh! Kusuo! I didn't expect you to answer, you usually ignore my calls! "

"Yeah yeah, why did you call?"

"Ermmm... Would you like to go to the bridge, near that one cherry blossom tree next to yukizome cafe?"

"Sure, when do you wanna go?"

"Actually, I was planning to go today- sorry if this is sudden.."

"No, touma, it's fine. What time?"

"Ermmm 5:48,so we can grab something before the sunset." (fun fact, apparently saiki k takes place In Tokyo, and the sunset over there is at 6:11 pm)

"Sure."

"See you then kusuo!" , saiki could practically see akechi's bright smile, even without clairvoyance.

Akechi's smile was bright, full of interest. It was adorable to the neon pink-haired-psychic,but he would never admit it. But since it was 4:58,saiki began to get ready.

.

.

[Welcome to, what is saiki going to wear to meet up with akechi! ]

a. Something casual

b. Something traditional

c. Something a normal person would wear to go have a picnic at a bridge in mildly cold weather.

.

..

...

....

.....

[If you picked c.

You are correct. ]

...

..

"Oh! Ku-chan,where are you going?" , kurumi asked, curiously because saiki- rarely went somewhere out of will.

"Oh, im going out with akechi."

Kurumi started fangirling, "AWWWWEEE,KU-CHAN,THAT'S SO CUTE!!" she squealed, all of a sudden saiki kusuo had realized what he said. "It's not like that, we're just going to watch the sunset." saiki, who was usually able to mask his emotions had been caught off-gaurd,and blushed just a tiny bit.

"oh~ well if you say so! Have fun ku-chan!" she bid her goodbyes, and off kusuo went

[5:12]

Akechi had on a cute very light purple, hoodie, with a dark-grey, plad jacket, and light blue,loose denim jeans. Akechi had previously mentioned that they would meet at the yukizome cafe, and akechi barely started walking there.

.

.

"Akechi-"

"aAHA, oh, hi saiki!" akechi said, embarrassed.

"hey, since we've technically already met up, might as well go in the cafe together." saiki insisted.

"Sure! Why not!" akechi's bright smile lit the atmosphere around them, God he was adorable.

They both walked to the cafe, in comfortable silence. And then the reached the cafe at 5:52.

"Hello! What may I get for you!" the cashier said brightly, "I'll get a Danish cheese ring, with strawberry lemonade!" , "I'll have a coffee jelly, and milk tea."

"would you like tapioca with the milk tea?" the cashier questioned.

"Yes, thank you."

"Will this be takeout? Or in-store?"

"Takeout" akechi answered

"That'll be 1,741.18 yen please! " , "ok", saiki handed her the respected amount, and they started waiting.

"Danish ring takeout order!"

They got their stuff and left for the bridge

[6:09]

They sat down of the bridges bench, and looked at the sky.

[6:10]

The sky started to turn abit orange, and then, what they saw was the most beautiful sunset a human could imagine.

Akechi started to eat his Danish ring, and saiki his coffe jelly. They sat there in complete silence, although touma's mind was racing Miles a minute, saiki didn't mind. All of a sudden, saiki felt someone but their hand on his, not surprisingly it was akechi.

Saiki intertwined their fingers, and glanced at akechi, who was already looking at him. Saiki could hold it any longer.

"Fuck it" he thought, "hey touma, can I kiss you?" saiki asked. akechi seemed flustered,but responded by nodding his head. then, in a flourish he closed the gap between the pair, touma was a bit shocked at first, but relaxed into the kiss.

Luckily, nobody was around, after a solid 1 minute, their lips pareted, akechi's face was crimson red, as saiki was light pink. "I like you.. kusuo-kun..", "I like you too.", the blonde looked at him softly, "you do?.." , saiki gave him a soft smile. "I do", and planted a small kiss on akechi's forehead.

They finished their food and threw their trash away in the cafe they went to earlier. And walked home together, right before they parted ways, akechi gave saiki a quick kiss on the lips.

"Bye kusuo-kun!see you tomorrow at school!"

"Bye touma..love you"

Akechi gave saiki a smile and replied "I love you too" then, went on his way.

Saiki blushed and went home

He's never been so happy to be with a chatterbox, specifically his chatterbox.

[FIN]