Piltie Sev (Part 2)

It's been a week since Sevika's been in Piltover. So far, she understands how the council works, what your job is, how to get around town, and has gotten a job with Ambessa training rookie Enforcers. She's made friends with some of the council members and enforcers and has caught up with you also. She also had her arm remodeled to fit her better. It was silver, ran on electricity instead of shimmer, and looked a hell of a lot cooler.

"So, how is it training men shorter than you and women who are in love with you?" You said and the both of you walked around the Council house. "Well, half of them don't listen, half of them flirt, all of them are intimidated," she said chuckling. "But they are learning. Ambessa teaches them all the rules and weaponry while I teach hand-on-hand combat." Sevika said as you both entered your office. You set the pile of papers you had on your desk and Sevika sat on your couch. It was silence for awhile as you were writing down your schedule for next week and Sevika was on her phone. Yes, Sevika has a phone and she's actually quite skilled when it came to electronics.

As you wrote on endless amounts of paperwork and paychecks and responded to emails you felt your chair dip backwards

As you wrote on endless amounts of paperwork and paychecks and responded to emails you felt your chair dip backwards. "Stop overworking yourself." Sevika said as she held onto the back of your chair making it tip backwards. It was one of those rolly-chairs so you wouldn't fall. "What do you mean overworking myself?" you said as she let your chair go. You walked over to the couch to sit back down together still confused as to why she thought your daily work was overloading. "I mean, c'mon even the paperwork i did for Silco didn't take this long and I was in the mafia." she said. "You would think mafia paperwork would be a lot more than...all of that. You know what, she had a point. You had been agreeing to do Grayson, and some other fellow enforcer's work as some of them had been dealing with important cases. "Yeah, your right. Some of my co-workers took on some important cases, including Grayson and i agreed to do some of their work." you said. Sevika looked at you and shook her head. "What? I'm a nice person! That's what nice people do, no?" you said trying to defend yourself. "Too nice." Sevika replied. "You have to learn to say no. If you don't they'll take advantage of that. Eventually they'll learn that you'll always say yes and keep asking you for favors." She said as she poured you and herself a glass of water. "Put the pen down, save your email draft, power off the computer and take a break. A long one at that" She said as she handed the glass. You obliged because you knew you weren't going to be able to say no anyway. You put your pen back in your pen holder, put away your papers and turned off your computer...and it felt so good. It felt good to not have anything to do. "See?" Sevika said with a smile on her face. You amusingly looked up at her, she was smiling? She never does that. "Sev, are you..smiling at me?" You teased. Sevika quickly went back to her "cold-hearted" self and denied the fact. She claimed that she "never smiles." Never smiles my ass..you thought. "Oh okay, tough-girl. Whatever you say." you said as you patted her shoulder in sarcastic agreement.

Sevikas p.o.v
I smiled? I smiled. Jesus christ, what is wrong with me. What is going on? I never act like this (breaking the 4th wall a/n) I never act like this...right? (back to regular scheduled programming hehe a/n) I remember the day she left Zaun like it happened yesterday. he pain i felt es immense. And it got worse and worse as the years went on, all because I knew she was right. Silco ended up turning the Undercity, my home, into a vast land. People were dying, shimmer was turning everybody's lives for the worse including mine, and no matter how much I tried to help, I could only do so much because I had to follow his rules. And the cherry on top was that i lost a limb to that fucker. Then, we know the story and now I'm here. Oh, how happy I am to be here. But, ever since I got here and me and y/n have reunited I can't help but miss her. Even though half of the time she's right next to me. It's hard to believe that I've been in love with this women since I was 17. Even harder to believe that I still have the power to keep it in. I can't help to miss how we were together. Now it feels like we're back at square one. Like we are strangers again. But, at least I'm with her. Watching her relax, seeing her smile makes me happy. Even though I am too much of a hard-ass to admit it.