so much more.

missions w sevika prt. 2

when you like someone, dare i say love them, anything they say has an affect on you.

"i didn't mean it like that, don't be sensitive."  "we need you for this mission."

not only does it hurt when she say that, in your line of work it hurts worse becasue it seems that thats all your good for. work. assassinations, kidnapping, robberies. thats it. on the walk back to the hotel that was all you thought about. you were simply a threat. as you layed there in pain in sevikas arms. luckily, the walk wasn't far.

you got back and sevika placed you on the bed gently. she went an grabbed the medical kit silco gave you guys to put ointment on her bruise. after she was done, she cleaned up your wounds. you sat there as the sting of the rubbing alcohol crept into your graze wounds and the feeling of wrapping up your back crept into your neck and brain. everything hurt. you slowly but surely regained the ability to walk so you grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom. you went totake off your makeup when you caught yourself staring in the mirror. you didn't look bad, you just wondered if anybody else saw you for human, other than yourself. you got lost in your thoughts when a familiar voice pulled you back to reality. "hm?" you said as you didn't hear sevika.  "you're not what you think you are." sevika said. you were confused. she's never verbally nice.  "what do you think i'm thinking?" you asked. "that you're nothing but a weapon. that your only purpose on Earth was to fight. that no one cares. that's not true, not of it is." she said as you continued to pull out your makeup wipes. you scoffed "that's rich coming from you." you wiped your maleup off and threw the wipes in the trash. "from the minute you met me, you have hated me. why? because i led you to believe that no matter the insult, no matter the belittling that came from you, i didn't care. you didn't affect me.  i was raised to never let another put me down, ever. and i did. until i met you." you said as you made a beeline to where she sat. "i vowed to not let you affect me. but, here we are!-" you raised your voice. "here i am, doubting myself. me, doubting myself. i mean, who am i? all because of you." you paused for a moment, struggling to hold back tears. not even you understood the amount of love you had for this woman. "you underestimate the power you hold over people. over me. i may act like i hate you all the time, but i spend my time wondering if you even think of me in a nice way becasue lord knows you don't have a nice bone in your body-" "oh, but i do." sevika said cutting ou off.  "don't think for a secand that i don't. not when i've spent the last two years loving you. when you walked into silcos office on your first day i was immediately intimidated. you intimidated me, you still do sometimes. and thats what i liked. thats what i love." she said as she  laced her hand through her hair in regret. " i shoud've never made you feel this way. i don't know why i act this. why i pretend to hate you. because i truly don't. i love you, i am in love with you. the way you walk, the way you talk, move, fight when it comes to work, the way you train when we happen to be in the gym together, the way you got ready tonight. everything you do drives me to my knees every fucking time. and this time i will say this shamlessly, i am sorry. i am so sorry." she said as she stood in front of you. you were speechless. you stood there as you took in what she was saying and let the tears flow. "you are so much more than a usful assset on our missions. you're incredibly smart, you are great at what you do when it comes to work. you're beautiful, so fucking beautiful." she stopped the cup your face in her hands. yousaw her eyes swell with tears of overwhelment "you're funny, you make me smile when no one's looking, i wake up thinking about you and i go to sleep thinking about you, yes in a nice way. need i say more?" she chuckled also trying to hold back tears. you exhaled, not knowing that you had been holding your breath. you couldn't help but laugh. was this even happening? no. you were definitly in a dream. "i love you, too," that was all you could fathom. you wished you could put how you were feeling into words but you couldn't. it was too much. "thats all i can exxpress, i don't know how else to say it, i just do. i love you." you chuckled. "that's all i need to hear." sevika said. and with that she pressed her lips on yours. it felt like a weight was lifted off of your shoulders. like everything else in the world didn't matter. all that mattered was you, her and this moment. the longer the kiss went on for the heavier it got.  next thing yo knew you ended up moving to the bed. you wanted to go further but your injuries said no and so did sevika. " we can't do this with you in this condition." she said as you let you go and flipped over to her side of the bed. "i'll be fine, i promise." you said as you tried inching yourself closer to her. she put her hand on your hip to stop you. "nope, not until your better." she said as she layed you on her chest. "fine." you said. sevika chuckled and started playing with your hair.  you spend the rest of the night cuddled up with each other and talking about life. you learned a lot about sevika that night. how she has two siblings and spent the majority of her childhood and teen years parenting them. her dad wasn't the best and her mom was out of the picture.  how she played softball in highschool and had good grades. etcetra, etcetra. funny how the strongest people on earth can be such sweethearts in private. 

the rest of the mission was successful and everybody went home. back in the undercity, you spent most of your days with sevika getting to know her more and her getting to know you. and the more time you spent together the more you wondered if she was a gift from god for you. you didn't care. as long as she was with you, that was all that mattered. sevika has a tough soul. and souls don't speak, yet together, your souls spoke fluently.

authors note

omg i finally finished this, finally. im also about to make a love triangle one either with medarda (mels mother cuz i love her) or grayson or vi idk anyways BYEEE 

ps- sorry if there are grammatical errors or spelling errors i seem to have a problem i swear i proof-read this before i published it.