missions with sevika

summary: you and sevika are enemies but still work togethr no matter how many times you ask silco to change the department you work in. today inparticular was tough though. 

modern au btw- cell phones, modern clothing (not too modern tho) etc.

one thing about sevika is that anger and stand-offishness are her default settings. shamelessly, she will make anynoe in her path feel weak. until she meet you. you were never a person who gets scared easily, let alone scared of people. when she gave you the whole "don't fuck with me" lecture when silco gave you the job, you weren't phased. and she has hated you ever since. you don't really know why she hated you but you guessed that she hated the fact that she couldn't get under your skin. that she couldn't scare you or get you to be her bitch. but if we're being honest if anyone was someone's bitch, sevika was yours. you were both smart and athletically skilled so whenever it came down to training, missions, paperwork, or anything that had to do with silco, your ideas, pitches, athletic skills were always right or smarter than hers. she had her moments, but you always had the higher ground. and as much as she hated it, she loved it more.

you sat in silcos office, sitting on a couch with your legs up when sevika walked in and tossed your legs off the length of the couch so that she could sit down. rude. you replaced your legs on the table in front of you as you listened to silco babble on about the mission you guys had to go on. it was an two night mission in piltover. apparently silco had some of his friends book a hotel fo whoever was working the mission. he went through everybody's task on said mission and then got down to you and sevika. "y/n and sevika, you two will be sharing a room together." sevika choked on her drink. "i'm sorry, what?" you said as you left sevika violently coughing on her drink in the corner. no water, no pat on the back or nothing. she'll be alright. "you heard me. you both did." silco said as he looked at sevika who  had finally regained her composure. "it's whats best for the mission as you two will be working closely together as you always do." silco said as he handed you a file. sevika sat back down to look at it with you. as much as you hated each other, respect was always there. you applauded sevika for her work ethic and athletics as she did you. it was the fact that you were both stubborn bitches. that was the problem. the file had a mugshot and information about the person silco had situations with. he'd tried multiple times before to jeopardize silcos shimmer amunts by putting harmful chemicals in it which silco, thankfully, caught early. then he started going after silcos workers and hold them hostage to get answers about silco and his plan to make zaun independant. and thats why we're here sitting in this office today discussing this mission. "we are all going to go map the area in piltover hall tomarrow night. you and sevka will them capture him the next nigh. not to kill him, just to bring him back here to question him." you nodded and came up with a plan. sevika agreed and you left to pack your things. this time, lets hope sevika is less of a pain in the ass.

morning of check in came and you and silcos goons were heading into the hotel. you and sevika checked in, got your key and headed to your room. " i really hope silco booked a room with two beds. i couldn't bare sleeping in the same bed as you. sevika said. "yeah, me neither, you'd probably kick me out of the window." you said blandly as you were tired from the drive to piltover. you walked into the hotel and to your surprise, they is only one bed. "you've gotta be fucking kidding me." sevika said. you just hung your head low and grunted in frustration. "im taking the bed." you said as you placed your bags on the matress. "what? who said?" sebika said. "me. listen, you can sleep on the floor or the bed i don't give a shit. all i know is that you don't want to sleep on the floor. no one likes that. so stop being immature and deal with the one bed shit." you said. sevika sighed and put her stuff on the other side of the bed. "see, was that so hard?" you said sarcastically. sevika simply smirked and chuckled. hours passed. you and sevika said nothing to each other. as you settled in and put your clothes in your drawers, sevika came out of the bathroom from her shower. she had on black sweatpants and a sports bra. hair still semi wet. she was an attractive women. and a powerful one at that. "hey, silco texted me and said to meet him at piltover hall to map out the area in like an hour. he said dress nice." she said as she towel dried her hair. you nodded and continued making this hotel room your home for the next two nights. and trust me, it was gonna be a long mssion.