𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘣 ♡

| micheal afton x gn!reader
| smut
| requested: "Uhmmmm idk if you do nsfw but liiike if you do could could you maybe write Smth Abt Micheal and a gender neutral reader getting into a argument then having angry seggz ok thank you for reading have a nice day-" - anon
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you moaned loudly, finally letting your bottom lip out of the grasp of your teeth. micheal groaned shoving his two fingers into your mouth, "shut the fuck up" he scoffed as he continued to thrust into you making you whined around his fingers. "always running your fucking mouth" micheal huffed and landed a hard smack on your ass.

you remembered waiting up for him, texting and calling but was ignored everytime. you told him you didn't want him to do the job let alone even think about it, you knew it was a bad idea.

michael came home from that god awful place and complaining about how the key pad had fucked up and named him eggs benedict, normally you would have laughed and just went on with your night but you were pissed off. you both started arguing and one thing led to another and you ended up being bent over the counter with micheal manhandling you from behind.

you sucked on his fingers, sometimes running your tongue between them. your hips harshly hitting the edge of the counter knowing it would probably hurt later. micheals purple shirt was thrown lazily on the floor along with your shorts and underwear. michael took his fingers from your mouth and brought them down to your sex.

"mike- fuck- im close. im so fucking close" you whimpered loudly, your hand gripping the counter. you felt micheals hand move from your waist to on top of you hand, giving a light squeeze. "me too" micheal panted, looking down watching himself fuck you and started moving faster.