eddie munson blurb ♡

REQUESTED
- i cannot stop thinking about giving eddie a rim job for the first time and he won't leave you alone after that,, he just loves on you and follows you around like a lost puppy <3 - anon

rimjob, handjob, cum eating

you had eddie on his back, hair sprawled around his head like a halo and some of his bangs clung to his forehead. eddie's chest rising and falling and his thighs were flexing as you ran your hand up and down one thigh and your lips were pressing on his hip and moving down to his other thigh.

you could hear his deep breaths and the softest noises coming from his pretty mouth, hearing him gasp when you quickly grabbed his cock, giving a few quick jerks on his tip before going all the way down to his base.

kissing and sometimes biting a bit at his inner thigh, eddie curled the sheets up in his palm and his eye lids fluttered as he stared at the ceiling before glancing down at you then back up.

licking one stripe up his cock from his base all the way to his tip, watching his reaction and biting back an amused giggle. hearing him moan your name when you took your tongue down the way it came up and going down even further, over his balls, teasing with your teeth gently before going to his hole.

running your tongue flat against it and pushing his leg up with your free hand while your other hand went back to stroking his cock. hearing eddie moan loudly and curse under his breath.

eddie's teeth dug into his bottom lip to try and muffle himself but it didnt really work as you could still hear almost every whine,moan,grunt and thing he mumbled out pretty clearly. he moved one hand to his thigh feeling the coldness from his rings which took some of his attention from your warm tongue.

he didnt know what he expected since this was the first time but he didnt expect it to feel this good especially when you'd push your tongue in the slightest bit and with you touching his cock like this, eddie was in pure bliss as he fought back from cumming too early.

feeling you move your tongue faster as well as your strokes on his cock made his head go fuzzy. "feels so good" eddie whined, his hand that was on his thigh to your hand that was pleasuring him, putting his hand over yours and just gently following your movements, just wanting to hold your hand and be closer to you while he was drowning him pleasure.

"fuck—m'gonna cum, m'gonna fuckin' cum" eddie mewled, his breath picking up and his whole body tensed, moans and grunts came from his as his climax was so close and you couldn't be more happy.; happy that you got to be the first person to do this to him.

his hand tightened on yours but you still moved it a bit, eddie's mouth stayed slightly open as he came, cum spurting out in ropes and landing onto his belly. you lift your head and watched him cum onto his stomach and when you thought it was over more came even if it was a couple little drops.

some of his cum rolled down yours and his fingers, you gently moved his leg down and moved up his body, moving his hand off yours with your other hand and bringing your mouth to his fingers and licking his cum off them as he was recovering from his orgasm.

setting his hand down and moving on to your own fingers, you felt him jolt as you moved your hand up on his cock with more pressure than needed just to see if he could cum just a tiny bit more before licking your fingers clean with soft moan.

moving his cock out of the way before leaning down and licking his cum off his stomach, "you taste so sweet ed's" you complimented and fought back a smirk when you looked up and saw him looking down at you with a blush forming on his face.

the next day was what you expected, eddie not leaving your side not even for one minute but that was normal whenever you two had sex. today was a bit different, more lovey and more wanting, needing your affection and time but you had no complaints.
if eddie wanted to be right by your side and follow you around like an adorable little puppy because he had discovered the wonders of getting a rimjob by you then you'd let him and give him whatever he wanted.

teasing him about how clingy he is, but always making sure to reassure him you were only joking and loved that he was like this was one of your favorite parts. watching him pout and get shy about it for only a few minutes was always something you liked to see.