𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 ♡ • danny johnson 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘤

| 𝘎𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌!𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘠 𝘑𝘖𝘏𝘕𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘟 𝘍𝘌𝘔!𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙
| SMUT | MINI FIC
| 𝘥𝘰𝘮!𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘶𝘣!𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you shivered as danny's hand pressed on your head, petting you like you were his pet—but you guessed in some ways you were, his good obedient pet, as he would call you.

looking up slowly, the white mask stared back. danny tilted his head in a way that made you know he was teasing, probably smirking or holding back a degrading comment. you were startled when danny pulled you closer to him—to his leg—by your hair.

your forehead pressed into danny's thigh as you adjusted your body to be more comfortable, your thighs parted around his leg causing his boot to be right under your aroused cunt. you hovered yourself over it.

"so pretty on the ground, where you belong" danny cooed, a soft smile developed even though you couldnt see it. you moved your hands from your thighs to danny's calf, you couldnt help but slightly massage it through the rough material of his pants.

danny laughed quietly but you could hear it through the voice modulator, he lifted his boot up just enough to make contact with your cunt.

you let out a little noise once it did, danny pressed up a bit more and it made you more aware of the slight ache down there—the slight ache that made you want to beg him to fuck you. taking a deep breath that didnt go unnoticed by ghostface,

"that felt good huh? dirty fucking slut getting off on my boot. go on, make yourself feel good." danny snickered. his boot going back to the floor and you were left hovering over it once again as you registered his words.

"i aint gonna do it for ya, since im being generous and allowing you to get off on MY boot. do it." danny scoffed as he lost patience. you glanced up and he was already looking down at you, watching like he always did, watching was one of the many things he was good at.

grinding yourself onto the top of his boot, it pressed against your clit nicely. your hips moved back and forth as you tied to find a nice pace to go at. your panties were becoming coated in your arousal as the way you pressed and moved yourself on the hard combat boot caused cunt to spread a bit.

you gripped onto his pants as you started to speed up a bit, letting any noises that wanted to leave your throat freely. your cunt clenching around nothing as you found the perfect area where every back and forth drag made contact with your sensitive bud.

"such an ill mannered slut, here i was thinking you were a good girl but you cant even say thank you" danny said, voice laced with disappointment. shaking his head slightly and your hips slowed.

"m'sorry sir" you mumbled, your hips started to speed up again as you leaned your cheek against his leg.

"no you're not." he huffed, "take your shirt off" danny ordered.

you stopped humping his boot, looking up and watching him jut his chin forward, telling you to do it. you gripped the hem of your shirt, pulling up and over then sitting it on the ground then looking at him.

"move your panties to the side" he ordered, the bulge in his pants growing as you moved your panties to the side without breaking eye contact with him—well with the mask. the feeling of the leather now flush against your sex without the fabric barrier made you want to start rutting against him again.

"you can continue rutting like a bitch in heat now" danny said, his gloved hand coming to your cheek, softly rubbing his thumb on your skin.

"thank you sir" you whimpered before starting to hump his shoe again, letting your eyes close as danny continued to caress your face with his gloved hand.

the heat in your stomach was building up again, the knot tightening and tightening as you chased your high. you were sure his boot was covered in your wetness and it made it easier for you to grind on the material but you knew danny would make a comment about you being messy.

you moved your hand up his thigh and to his bulge, trying to palm him through the thick material. cupping his cock and giving a little squeeze then moving your hips faster when he grunted a bit, making you even more turned on.

"can i cum sir? please?" you pleaded and panted, hoping praying he would give you permission and maybe even call you a good girl.

danny took his time, tears coming to your eyes as you tried too hold back your orgasm as best as you could til he gave you an answer.

"fucking cum, dirty fucking whore" danny grunted and then sighed when your hand left his cock and went to the inside of his thigh, gripping tightly like he was the only thing keeping you grounded.

"thank— thank you sir" you said in a broken moan and cry, your forehead moving to rest on him as the next few grinds brought you to your orgasm. cunt spasming and clenching around nothing as your thighs tried to move together and just the feeling of the hard leather against your clit felt like too much.

your breathing was ragged, staying still as you were still in the high of your orgasm. danny moved his boot up making it make contact with your cunt which made you whine and lift yourself up and you heard him laugh.

leaning back onto your feet after coming down, letting go of his pants.

danny took a step back and looked at his shoe. a loud laugh rumbled throughout the voice modulator and you looked at him then to his boot, chewing on the inside of your cheek as you saw your release shine as the light hit it a certain way. embarrassment flooded your being but you couldnt help but feel yourself throb.

"holy shit-" the laughter continued from danny, "look at that, messy fucking thing arent you?" he teased as he moved his shoe around letting the light hit it at different angles then the mask turned to you, cocking his head with a laugh.

"what do we do when we make messes?" ghostface asked, walking the little ways back to you then staring at you intensely. your thighs pressed together.

"clean them up" you mumbled as you stared back at him, staring into the black meshed eye holes. danny nodded animatedly.

you started to reach for your shirt so you could clean his boot off but the laugh that came from him made you stop in your tracks and peer up at him with an innocent expression.

"nah, not with your shirt." shaking his head slowly, eerily almost. "lick it up" danny said, his voice making you press your thighs harder together.

his boot moved closer to you as you just looked back and forth between his mask and his shoe.

"go on, you dont ever seem to mind licking your mess off my gloves." danny sighed.

leaning forward to his boot with your tongue out, licking along the leather, cleaning your release on it, tasting yourself.

"good little pet" you heard danny groan from above before you raised your head and leaned back away from him.

"good job princess"