🗿🗿Hector we meet again????!!!🗿🗿

I remember when long ago in a far far away dream land I lost my pet rock. Hector my beloved had fallen and I believed I would never see the luscious outstanding memorable predictable beautiful rock again. I shed a single tear as I realized he had fallen from upon my pocket. Years later I walk alongside the grass beside Sunny's house. I spot a shining thing upon the grass and lay my free hand around the grass. IT WAS HECTOR??!!!!!! I hug the beautiful rock and kissed upon it. "We meet again" the rock mutters as I touch it with my free hand. The rocks free hand touches upon my free hand as we walk amongst the city folk. Sunny leaves his household and spots me. "Kel? Is that the rock you lost all those years ago?" I heavily breathe into the microphone as my mouth touches upon the microphone. "Yes sunny. It is indeed my good old friend Hector." Sunny starts at me with a concerned look upon his face as if I were a crazy person. He grabs his local pencil and walks alongside me as we walk upon the sidewalk as one. The sounds of our feet ricochet amongst the sidewalk as my crocs flip flop. Sunny looks down intently had my feet and looks even more concerned and looks up at my face in pure fear of my crocs and my plad pajama pants. "Did you wear those to school today?" He asked "yes I sure did" I respond calmly. Sunny covers the rocks eyes "how does that get all the lady's?" He asks in fear "I have absolutely know idea but the lady's l o v e me🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿 maybe it's because I play basket ball and look like I'm about to go to Walmart." Sunny's inner aunt kicks in "go put on some good shoes and nice pants would ya?" He said with a deep southern accent. I put on your local omori cosplay and sunny looks even more terrified. "Well at least it's not the crocs." He said calmly. We walk amongst the night sky and walk upon our local cherry tree as we spot the airplanes in the night sky that are like shooting starts. I can't wait to see what beautiful adventures me and sunny and my pet rock and his pencil will go on.

 I can't wait to see what beautiful adventures me and sunny and my pet rock and his pencil will go on