The rockkkkkk😎😎😎😎😎😎❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🌸🌸🌸🌸💀💀💀💀💀💀🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💅💅💅💅💅💅

The next day Hector pulls in with the manliest of manly haircuts. I fell head over heels for him and knew that this was my one and only. I walk upon the rock and hold its free hand. Sunny walks closely by me reaching for my free hand hand. I start at Hector and his haircut. The haircut was half bowl cut and half mullet. Sunny looked down at the ground like an emo kid and slowly mumbles say it ain't so. Suddenly basil comes over to me and asks me if I would like to sit upon the cherry tree with him. I gladly say yes as I grab Sunny's arm. "Sunny deez nuts!" I heard a call upon Aubrey. She soon joins us and sits upon the cherry tree. "Hector!" I say calmly "I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE I LIKE YOU! 💀💀💀💀💀🖤🖤🪳🪳💅💅💅💅🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🐋🐋🐋🐬🐬🐬🐬" Hector starts at me dramatically in shook. "I.......I like you too......" the beautiful rock responsed. Sunny sheds a single tear and Basil and Aubrey clap for us.
2 months later:

I'm absolutely in love with Hector. Happiness is true with us and we will never split upon apart. What could possibly go wrong when life is just so perfect.

Sunny's pov:

Fine then. If that's how it's gonna be I'll make him jealous for sure. Come on basil! Let's do this.