My true love⛹️⛹️⛹️⛹️⛹️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️📱📱📱📱📱💽💽💽💽💽🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

I wake up in the hospital unable to feel my free hand. Why is because I fell and was unable to catch myself with my free hand. Kel is the only one by my side looking at me in pure fear. He jumped upon joy that I was still alive and gave me a big hug. Suddenly basil teleports to the hospital because Gacha logic and looks at me in FEAR. "OH NO MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!" He screams so loudness that my ears feel as if the around going to burst upon pain. "Not your boyfriend anymore! Mine." Kel shouted. I start at him confused but willing to go along with it. Basil cries and runs out of the hospital as Kel kisses my cheek like an emo girl. "So when did WE get together?" I asked smiling "idk I dumped that stupid rock and realized my love for you🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌝🌝🌝🌜🌛🌛🌜🌜🌜🌜☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️⛹️⛹️⛹️⛹️⛹️🏌️‍♀️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️🏄🏄🏄🏄🤽🤽🤽🤽🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧗‍♀️🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺" his emojis make me smile as I hug him. "I've loved you since the day we first met but I couldn't tell you because I was blinded by my love for that stupid rock." Our hands intertwine as I give in to how madly in love I have fallen. "I love you so much Kel." I say "I love you too 👕👕👕👕👕👞👞👞👞🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🌞🌞🌞🌞🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘📱📱📱📱📱💽💽💽💽⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️🔮🔮🔮🔮📕📕📕📕"

Fin.