☆Chapter 10☆

Previous chapter -

???- Hey Y/n !

Y/n pov- As soon as i heard my name i turned to see many people standing .

New chapter-

Namjoon- Y/n meet my siblings bangpink .

Y/n - Oh Hii, i am park Y/n *bunny smile +smiley eyes*

Bangpink pov- Awhh she is looking so cute .

Jin- Everyone introduce urself 

Jin- I am Kim seokjin aka jin *soft and caring way *

Jisoo- I am Kim jisoo *caring and admiring look*

Yoongi- I am Kim yoongi *soft and caring way*

Hobi- I am kim Hoseok aka JHope *In his lovely voice*

Namjoon- U known me ,still I am Kim namjoon *dimple smile*

Jimin- I am Kim Jimin *smily eyes*

Taehyung- I am kim Taehyung *admiring her*

Jennie- I am kim jennie *soft and caring way*

Rosè- I am Kim rooosè * in her australian accent and admiring her*

Jungkook- I am Kim JUNGKOOK ! *excited and happy*

Lisa- I am Kim LALISA! *excited *

Meanwhile- 

The maids / house worker - *dead because of their sweetness* Who is she ?!

Y/n - *smiling*

Bangpink pov- We hope we could just hug her tight .

Jin- Maid 1 show Y/n her room .

Maid 1- Yes young master

Maid-1 Here miss*showing the way*

Yn pov- Why are they looking so similar to me? may be bec i saw them at the school ? Nvm I was about to follow her , suddenly someone called me out , i turned back and saw-

???- Y-y/n ?

Y/n - Yes ?

??? pov - Me and my husband came back from our work from the Kims cooperation , we were about to enter the house . suddenly i spotted a girl in an cute white frill skirt and see trough pink top , a smile appeared on my face ,thinking about y/n , if she was here she would have dressed as cute as her *the girl* I was walking in till i saw the face of the girl , I stopped at the place where i was standing , i-is it.... Y-y/n ? .

??? pov-i dropped my hand bag and hugged her tight , i am never going to leave my baby. Tears flowed down my cheeks .

Y/n pov- As soon as i replied back , the lady came and hugged me tight in her warm embrace . I was confused and looked at namjoon oppa , he was shook and emotional and all the other siblings . I felt warm , Which i never wanted to leave . I hugged her back , feeling the warmth.

Bangpink and Mr.kim pov- Y/n was going to her room , suddenly we heard a voice calling out Y/n , we turned and looked who it was , it was mom/Hun....... She dropped her handbag , ran towards Y/n and hugged her . We all were shook and emotional seeing the seen in front of us .

Maid 2- Ma'am we have-*she stopped when see saw the seen in front of her*

Mrs.kim- *pulled back* B-

Jisoo- Y/N ! T-this is our mom ! 

Y/n - oh nice to meet u Mrs.kim .*bow**smile*

Mrs.kim- *confuse*

Jin- a-and this is our dad .