☆Chapter 25☆

Y/n pov- I got up , searching for my phone. Huh ? Where is my phone , aish y/n!!!I quickly got up and looked all around my room but couldn't find it , I looked at the clock . Shit! I will get late if i don't start getting ready now ! I quickly ran towards the bathroom and did my morning routine .

Outfit-

Hairstyle-

Hairstyle-

I quickly ran downstairs and searched for my phone

I quickly ran downstairs and searched for my phone. MY PRECIOUS PHONE , I GOT IT AFTER  BEGGING MY AUNT FOR THE 100TH TIME !!! 

A/n - Y/n destroyed the whole living room searching for her phone.Suddenly everyone arrived making them widen their eyes in shock.

Jimin - Yah ! What happened to her ?!

Rosè- Everything..... i need is on the ground !(lol i don't why i wanted to add this xD)

Jennie- Yah , rosè-ah stop.

Y/n - Oppa ..unnie have you seen my phone *still searching for it *

A/n - Suddenly everyone looked at each other..

Taehyung- Did you check on the kitchen counter ?

Y/n - Huh ?

A/n - Y/n ran towards the counter and looked at the counter finding her phone kept on one of those..making her confuse.

Y/n - Why is this here ?

Lisa- ha ha....you must have forgotten abt it *she laughed nervously*

A/n - Everyone just nodded and agreed.After having their breakfast everyone sat in the car and drove off to the university. The hyung and unnie line left for the collage and lisa , jungkook and y/n left for the school corner .

Y/n pov- I was sitting in the class and listening to the lecture today lisa unnie, jungkook oppa nor cho hee was in my class. Suddenly eunwoo entered the room making everyone look at him.His aura wasn't that sweet it was more of a scary type.

Mr.kang- Mr.cha , mind explaining why are you late ?

Eunwoo-  srry..ig

A/n - Eunwoo just entered the class and sat at the last row at the corner seat , y/n felt a little sad that he didn't take the seat next to her. But she just forgot abt it and continued listening to the lecture.