There Is A Hell Believe Me Ive Seen It There Is A Heaven Lets Keep It A Secret

Brooklyns P. O. V

I've been on this shitty tour bus for a week now. We are back in Brooklyn so I can see my friends and whatever. I was walking to the park and saw them all waiting for me at the gates. I ran up and hugged them all. We started talking about what tour was like and everything.

I told them everything that's happened which wasn't much, just me not moving from my bunk or going on to the different busses. We spoke for hours until I got a phone call from my dad telling me I needed to go back to the hotel and he did t sound happy...shit, I wonder what crawled up his ass and died.

Oli's P. O. V

I was sitting on my hotel bed scrolling through Instagram when a Twitter notification came through. I clicked on it and read the tweet from AP magazine. '@olobersyko's daughter is 13 but acts like a 16 year old stripper! Twitterpic.http/Oli/Brooklyn' (A:n the picture taggedddddd) I looked at the picture and got really angry. I checked her instagram and saw that she took it before she left the hotel to meet up with her friends.

In the picture she had a top on and her underwear. She did look like a stripper. I called her up and told her to come back to the hotel. She said it was go. A take her a while cause the hotel was far from the park she was in. I took the opportunity to talk to the guys about it.

I went into Andy's hotel room. Only him and ashley were in there. I showed him the picture. "Man, you should probably ask Ricky or chris to talk to her since she's closest to them", he said. He had a point. I thanked and went to find Ricky and chris. They were in the bar drinking.

"Will you guy be able to talk to Brooklyn for me?", I asked them

"Why, what happened?", chris asked while sipping on his drink

I showed them the picture "this happened", I mumbled and then showed them the tweet.

"Damn!", Ricky said and his jaw dropped. I'm not gonna lie, I did get kinda angry, but chris slapped the back of his head

"Dude! She's 13! Your old enough to be her dad!", chris shouted. Ricky mumbled a sorry and I just said it was alright. They agreed to talk to her anyway which I was thankful for. I walked back to my room and waited for her to arrive.

-

"Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad", each time I heard a 'dad' I felt a poke in my side.

"Whaaaaaatttt", I opened my eyes to see Brooklyn sitting in front of me with a big smile on her face

"Hi", was all she said, hi. She woke me up to say 'hi'. Oh my god! She saw that I was kinda annoyed and she just laughed at me. I sat up and looked around and saw chris and Ricky there too.

"So did you guys talk?", I asked while rubbing my eyes.

They all nodded and Brooklyn came over and hugged. "I'm sorry about the picture, I deleted it off my Instagram and made a complaint to AP magazine so they deleted it as well. It won't happen again", she mumbled into my shoulder. I think this is the first time I hugged her since I found her. I hugged her back tightly. I didn't want to let go! She looked so much like her mom in some ways. And acted exactly like her!

"When are we going home?", she asked half way through our hug. I'm glad she asked cause I had a surprise for her.

"Right now if you want", her eyes lit up. She went and packed all of her stuff and made sure there was nothing left in the room that belonged to her. She then ran out of the hotel and onto the bus. I followed her with the rest of the bands. My surprise was, that she thought we were going to holly wood. But we managed to get house in this really mp nice estate. All the bands on this tour are best friends so most of us will be living near. Motionless in white live next door. Asking Alexandria live across the road. And of course bring me the horizon live in our house. But black veil brides are staying in Hollywood, so are pierce the veil.

When we got to the house, Brooklyn's jaw dropped.

"I thought you lived in Hollywood!", she asked

"I used to, but now we love here", we all replied. She ran out of the bus and into the house leaving us to get her bags. We just about got everything and made it into the house when we heard a scream. Shit what happened. I dropped the bags and ran to where the screaming came from. I saw Brooklyn jumping up and down with excitement looking at the crocodile snapping turtle swimming around in the pool. I got her turtles cause I know she loves turtles.

-

We were all settled in and of course Brooklyn picked the biggest room with a balcony and a bathroom and walk in wardrobe. I know why she picked the room with the balcony, so she could jump out. But to be honest I don't mind. As long as she comes home in one piece!

I was getting kinda hungry and wanted pizza!

"Hey guys you want some pizza?", they all looked up with happy faces and nodded. I went I to the kitchen and opened the oven then realised I don't know how to use it. Shit. I walked back into the front room.

"Umm I can't use the oven", he scratched the back of my head awkwardly. They all laughed at me. I just sat down when the front door opened. Niamh walked in and looked at us, then at Brooklyn and smiled.

"Holy shit! You looked just like your fucking mom!!", She exclaimed while pulling her off the sofa and hugged her. Surprisingly Brooklyn wasn't scared she lush hugged her back.

"Hey, niamh could you umm maybe, cook a pizza for us?", I asked. She laughed and walked into the kitchen with Brooklyn. After a few minutes of giggling Brooklyn walked back in first.

"I think she's going to be the best aunty ever!", she flopped down onto the sofa.

I laughed and got my phone and started stalking her instagram... again. I then decided, since she has loads of followers, maybe she comes up in Google.

I went onto safari and typed in 'Emo girls' then selected images. And no doubt the first couple of pictures were of her and some of her friends. The majority of them were her. She's really really pretty. I mean she could a model of she wanted to. And I have a clothing line. Maybe I could get her to model for it.

I looked at the time and saw it was 4;34.

"Come on, we're going somewhere", I grabbed her hand and pulled her out to the car. Once we were in and had out seat belts on. I drove off and down to the drop dead store (A:n FOR THE SALE IF STORY PRETEND DROP DEAD IS IN AMERICA TOOO)

When we got there she gave me a puzzled looked. I just smirked and lead her into my office. I looked through all my files and applications until I found the one I needed.

I pulled one out and read over it to make sure it was the right one.

"Here, sign here", I handed her a pen and pointed were she had to sign. She signed it and handed the pen and paper back.

"What was that for?", she asked

"You are officially a drop dead model!", she looked shocked then smiled and screamed and hugged me.

"Oh my god I actually love you so fucking much!", she screamed into my shoulder. I was happy when I heard that.

"But I think I might have to cut down on the whole scene thing right?", she looked a bit disappointed.

"Just a little bit. But only for the photos outside of that you can be a scene queen again!", she hugged me again.

We then got back into the car, but before we went home she got me to drive to the store so she could get hair dye. She wouldn't show me what colour.

When we got home she went straight upstairs after grabbing a slice of pizza. I wonder what it's gonna look like.

Brooklyn's P. O. V

I ran upstairs while eating pizza. When I finished it I got all the things I needed to dye my hair. I got in the shower and washed out all the hair spray and other shit that I put in my hair. I got out and towel dried it. I put the hair dye in my hair and waited then washed it out. once my hair was dry I cut it a bit and it looked perfect!

A;n the picture is the one Oli complained about