part 1-visiting sister

Jungsoo pov:
Hi my name is Choi jungsoo I lost my parents when I was only 13 years old and  dmy sister who was 18 years old. Me and my sister lives apart my older sister name Choi jinyu is married and
Iives in Busan and who is having her first child, she's 20 weeks pregnant and I'm still in school who is 17 now I'm happy that my sister is married and expecting her first kid, jinyu got married when she turn 21 she married her high school boyfriend and I'm stuck being a grade 12 almost done with school but I just started, I've only have a boyfriend when i was in middle school and he cheated on me I hated him but whatever, at my age now I'm mature and know things my sister may not be with me nor Live with me but at least I live with my auntie and her husband I have my own room and all, auntie works at a salon and my uncle works at a company they make alot of money and I'm okay that they give it to me sometimes. I know how to drive I got my driver license last year at 16 and I'm good.
End

Jungsoo was getting ready to go to see her sister at Busan she smiles and went downstairs seeing her aunt.

J: hi auntie.
A: hey sweetie. Going somewhere?

She looked at her outfit snice it was still the summer in Korea.

Outfit

J: yeah I'm going to see jinyu

A: oh that's good. Tell her I say hi
J: okay I will, alright I'll be leaving.
A: bye be safe.
J: I will.

Jungsoo took some bread and took her car to drive to her sister's she was singing to her favorite song while going to Busan a long 4hrs and 5mins she was looking up at the sun and smiled and as she got closer to Busan she smiled even more and went into the welcoming sgin of Busan.

J: finally I'm here.

She sees the city, stores etc she was so glad to be in Busan again the last time she cisit was with her aunt and uncle. As jungsoo was driving she didn't see other car coming.

J: oh my god!

She shouted and as she break to late her car hit that car that was coming from the right, jungsoo gasp so she got out and same goes for the driver on that car.

J: im so sorry sir.
?: watch where your going! Are you blind?
J: no, I didn't mean too I-I didn't see you.
?: well are you gotta pay for my car then?
J: well your car is not damage that bad, I break to early and barly hit it.
?: you dare talk to me like that?
J: look sir I didn't mean to, I just wasn't looking.
?: so your a bad driver?
J: no. *sigh* look my car is damaged too so here.

Jungsoo reach in her bag and pull out a 200 buck and hand it to the guy.

J; take it! And get your car fix.

She sigh and went inside her car and drove away the guy looked and scoff then went away. Jungsoo park infront of her sisters place and knock on the door, her sister open the door.

Ji; jungsoo?
J: hey jinyu!

She hugged her and was invited inside the house, they sat on the couch.

J: how are you?
Ji: well I was supposed to be at work snice I'm still 20 weeks and little right now which is okay to go to work but hubby says no.
J: he cares to much.
Ji: because it's his child.
J: he just loves you and his baby alot.
Ji: yeah.
J: man how you react when you found out?
Ji: I was scared but happy. One day you'll know.
J: haha no way I'm getting pregnant I am not seeing anyone anymore.
Ji: yeah but you might well
J: puff no way.

They laughed.

J: got any names yet?
Ji: well if it's a boy so yes we have names but if it's a girl we got names just haven't choose yet.
J; I see.

They talk and later jungsoo went home at 4pm jinyu have give jungsoo some leftover foods for their aunt and uncle jungsoo drove home and finally she got home with all the food saw that her aunt and uncle are not home she sigh and put it in the kitchen and put all the food away later she sat on the couch and sigh.

J: tomorrow is first day of school.