part 6-Helping A Friend

Watch out for one smut in the middle of the story.

It was lunch time and jungsoo was eating her food and looked over and saw 3 girls looking at her across from her she was confused but didn't think much about it so she looked on the other side from them and saw jungkook staring at her she was confused to but stopped looking and so mimi came over to her.

Mi: why by yourself?
J: well you and Mai didnt come to lunch.
Mi: well I did.
J: ok. By the way how's Mai? How's she feeling?
Mi: after you tired to beat up her ex well she isn't feeling well.
J: I did that because we know seonjun ever snice they started dating.
Mi: I know, but doing that infront of the while school is so....no good.
J: I was pissed off because why would I just let it go? She's our friend and why would he get tired of her? Thats dumb.
Mi: I know but...nevermind she just don't want to eat right now because she's still hurt.
J: I should check on her.
Mi: YEAH.
Jvm: where us she?
Mi: in class B-20

Jungsoo got up and walked away later she got to the class, open the door and there say Mai looking out the widow.

J: hey

Mai turn and smiled.

M: hey.
J: what you doing?
M: nothing.

Jungsoo walked up to her and looked out the widow and there she saw Mai looking down, looking at seonjun she sigh.

J: you have to forget about him Mai.
M: I know but I can't because I still love him and I know somewhere he still loves me.

Jungsoo sigh again.

J: if he did love you he'll come back to you but he's not.
M: I never did anything to make him tired of me....of our relationship
J: what makes you think he broke up with you?
M: I don't know....I remember he ask me to be his girlfriend on our prom date from freshman year, I remember our first kiss together at the Christmas tree in the middle of Seoul city and the first snow....our memory's were nothing to him.
J: if you love him this much and miss him this much...why not just go back and get him back.
M: your right...but what if..
J: no not what if...don't say that, just tell him everything it's been 4 days snice your break up with him and it's not to late to get him back.
M: *sob* jungsoo...
J: he won't date another girl, I bet your his only girl that he loves...
M: jungsoo...
J: tell him what's on your mind, tell him everything that you are feeling. I bet he didn't even want to break up with you either I mean just look at him.

They both look down and there was seonjun playing ball outside of lunch and he was holding the ball trying to bring a smile on his face but couldn't he was...sad.

J: you see that Mai? He's sad and hurt, I bet he didn't want to break up with you. It looks like someone force him to break up with you.
M: your right...
J: now go tell him everything.

Mai nodded and she ran out of the class and she was panting to reach seonjun.

Okay guys this is her part only mais part only.(gotta include the friends too)

Mai started running down the hallway and as she was close to the lunch room she stopped and there she saw him with his friends they have walk out of the lunch room and he saw her too, his friends smile and they push him towards her.

S: yah...
F1: go talk to her bro.

They know whats going on and why seonjun has been down lately.

M: can I talk to you?....privately.

Seonjun nodded and they walked to where the stairs were, a empty stair cause all students are at lunch. Mai was playing with her fingers nervously.

S: so....what is it?
M: um uh.....seonjun look..
S: i-i got nothing to saw to you, you hear me right when i say I want a break up.
M: I know. I know...but look seonjun I can't move on without you.

He widened his eyes.

M: without you in my life u am nothing...I was so happy when you asked me to be your girlfriend in prom night, I was so happy that you were my first kiss as well. I want to spend my whole life with you seonjun I can't forget you, I can't move on....I just can't, I know you didn't want to breakup with me I can tell! I can tell that maybe your family doesn't like me and force you to breakup with me I can tell....I miss you seonjun, I miss hugging you, I miss giving you kisses, I miss everything we did, there's no way you can forget about everything we did....I love you seonjun.

He pant and was shock at mais confession to him, he bit his lips and move towards her fast and she was not expecting it but he had pin her on the wall and press his lips on hers Mai was shock but kiss back, there kiss was rough but passionate. Seonjun then broke the kiss.

S: your right, my parents force me to break up with you and I also miss you too, I love you too Mai.

Mai smiled and pull him in for another kiss. Jungsoo was at the top of the stairs and can see she smiled and went to eat lunch with mimi.

Aunt yeonie and uncle doughyun short story now(with some smuts)

Yeonie went back to the hotel after her meeting she sat on the bed and sigh.

Y: so tired...

She lay on the bed and smell the sheets remember that they wash it yesterday from making love, she giggles remembering everything as she thought about her husband she was feeling tight in the insides she was feeling horny, she hold her tights together and started to move back and forth yeonie pant and stood up taking off her tight socks and threw them on the couch and sigh.

Y: he should be home by now..

She check the clock and sigh.

Y: he's still not here, god...im getting sweaty thinking about him.

She got up and open the patio and felt the wind brush her hair she smell the air and smiled and then she heard the door open and close.

D: honey I'm back.

She gasp and went out close the door and there he was her husband she longed for, he looked at her.

D: whats wrong?
Y: um well...honey, before we leave this place in 2 days can we, um well...do it perhaps?
D: sweetie why are you getting so turn on?
Y; well its because after jungsoo and her sister moved in with us we never got the chance to do it again, and I miss it.
D: honey, we did it like 2 nights ago including last night.
Y: I know but I just...
D: you don't want to just talk and chill for once?
Y: i...*sigh* fine.

Yeonie sat down and didn't even try to turn on her husband.

Y: its just that I love you.
D: me to babe, now come here.

She looked at him and he took her from the hand and made her sit on his lap.

Y: but I thought you-
D: I can never get tired of doing you, the woman I love most.

She smile and they kissed and that kiss then turn into taking off each other clothes and undergarments off, he bit and suck her neck as she was ontop riding him. She moaned loudly going faster, doughyun moan and grunt that he had to stop sucking on her neck and just enjoy his wife taking him all the way staring at the wall as she pleases him on the couch.

Y; hah ah...im coming!
D; don't you dare come.

Yeonie was getting tired, douhyun grabbed her buttcheeks and walked to the bed just behind them lay her down and started to go fast inside her, yeonie moan like creazy causing her to roll her eyes behind her head as he thurst like a wild animal, her legs twitch and she moan

Y: ow....hon stop...

He didn't hear her and just kept going faster, the head of the bed hit the wall many times as he slap inside her. Later he grunts later and yeonie knows he's close to coming. So he choked her and came inside her as yeonie came all over the bed.

D: ahhh~~~shit....ahh
Y: god...
D: now we gotta wash these again...
Y: haha yeah.

He pull out of her and lay next to her panting, yeonie put half of her body on him her naked breast pushing against his chest and kiss him.

Y: good job tho.
D: you to.
Y: should we do another round?
D: fuck yeah.

He cover themselves with the blanket and continued round 2.